Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

Angle of Attack Training

They want your money NOW and they'll give the rest of product later......no thanks!
Good thinking...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I'm really wondering why I don't get informed about this by email :mad:Email adress in my account is correct, nothing blocked by spamfilter.
Did you get informed about Hydraulics?
I just have a question regarding the way its being sold. Is it now just being sold as a whole, or can one still just buy a certain section?Thanks
We aren't selling it separately at this point. We will be here soon though. I finally got a new graphic designed to match, so that'll be coming soon.
Hi there,Any plan of study guide?
There will absolutely be a Study Guide for this, like with all of our other products. Right now it doesn't make sense. It will here in about a month or so, though.Another lesson, Gents. Enjoy!

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

I for one am very glad that I had the will power to refrain from making this purchase many months ago. First, is anyone at AoA a real 737 pilot?? From what I saw, maybe one of them has their private pilots license. I could have read the FCOM's 500 times by now while waiting for the slow drab of videos to be made available. Sure, the visuals may be all nice, but ALWAYS be cautious of "pay me now for services I'll provide later" outfits. Like a previous poster mentioned, you can find many extremely informative videos on youtube for FREE. These are done by enthusiasts, some with quite a bit of knowledge, and some who are real world 737 pilots.They have no interest in taking your money. They just love what they're doing and want to share it with fellow enthusiasts.

I must say, the hydraulics preview is awesome. Lots of things not covered in FCOMs, excellent work!

yea you beat me too it, aoa goes into more detail than you get in your average youtube videos

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I could have read the FCOM's 500 times by now...
Well, why haven't you? Who kept you from it?Bert Van Bulck

Bert, Because I don't need too. Apparently you do. If you were stupid enough to fork your money over for a product that wasn't complete, then I've got a real 737 I'd like to sell you real cheap. I just didn't get around to building it yet, but trust me, it shouldn't take too long. Just pay me first. Aren't I entitled to my own opinion? Hey, maybe they will put out great series, but I will wait until everything is complete before forking over my money if I feel it's worth it. They lured you people by saying the rate would go up if you didnt act now. If it does, that's fewer people that will potentially buy it.

I for one am very glad that I had the will power to refrain from making this purchase many months ago. First, is anyone at AoA a real 737 pilot?? From what I saw, maybe one of them has their private pilots license. I could have read the FCOM's 500 times by now while waiting for the slow drab of videos to be made available. Sure, the visuals may be all nice, but ALWAYS be cautious of "pay me now for services I'll provide later" outfits. Like a previous poster mentioned, you can find many extremely informative videos on youtube for FREE. These are done by enthusiasts, some with quite a bit of knowledge, and some who are real world 737 pilots.They have no interest in taking your money. They just love what they're doing and want to share it with fellow enthusiasts.
And we take money for our complete service, not a bits 'here and there' service. No shame in that.
Bert,Because I don't need too. Apparently you do. If you were stupid enough to fork your money over for a product that wasn't complete, then I've got a real 737 I'd like to sell you real cheap. I just didn't get around to building it yet, but trust me, it shouldn't take too long. Just pay me first. Aren't I entitled to my own opinion? Hey, maybe they will put out great series, but I will wait until everything is complete before forking over my money if I feel it's worth it. They lured you people by saying the rate would go up if you didnt act now. If it does, that's fewer people that will potentially buy it.
Wow.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

I must say that AOA does a fantastic job with their products.. I have purchased every product they have produced.. At the moment with some tough financial times I have had to cancel my Aviator Pro subscription but that and the 737 product are excellent.. They go far more into detail then any youtube video out there and they are visually very nice.Granted I have watched a lot of youtube videos out there on the NG and have learned loads.. Mainly as I wanted to see how some other people fly the airplane. I will admit however that I am a little disappointed in the length of time it is taking for Chris and his group to come out with the videos but I dont think thats reason enough to cry foul and request my money back. Now if they were to halt production here and never release another video that would be another story. The only thing I ask is that we have a bulk of the training out before the 777 from PMDG is released as that will more then likely become my new love once it is released, however it looks like that is what is gonna happen as with each release they are ramping up so it looks like they have worked out all of the issues they have been having.I think the biggest problem they are having is maybe not realizing the scope of this project before undertaking it. In the past (MD11 being the exception) we paid for the product after it was complete but then it was a 767 and 747 on DVD's so you had to wait for it. In this case because AoA couldn't start production until the Airplane was released it would take some time before they could release a product. I applaud them for wanting to get the hype out for their product and knew before i ever saw one video on the 737 that it would be a phenomenal product and I for one am glad I made the purchase. I download every episode and plug it into my itunes library so that I may watch it on my TV or my ipod or ipad or my pc or mac.. Truly a wonderful product and looking forward to more and really looking forward to the flightwork sections as they are my favourite parts of your videos.

spacer.png

Bert,Because I don't need too. Apparently you do. If you were stupid enough to fork your money over for a product that wasn't complete, then I've got a real 737 I'd like to sell you real cheap. I just didn't get around to building it yet, but trust me, it shouldn't take too long. Just pay me first. Aren't I entitled to my own opinion? Hey, maybe they will put out great series, but I will wait until everything is complete before forking over my money if I feel it's worth it. They lured you people by saying the rate would go up if you didnt act now. If it does, that's fewer people that will potentially buy it.
Lol you were the one that mentioned that u can read the fcoms 500 times to get better information than watching the aoa videos. they didnt lure anyone in buying the package since there was a desclaimer saying that you will pay now and get the videos when finished.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So you don't need to read the manuals nor follow the OAO training. What are you doing on this thread then?I don't remember exactly what I paid (70 dollars or so?). I don't call that "forking over" money. It's 2 times nothing really...Bert Van Bulck

Unnecessary and childish

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

What's unnecessary and childish is when people are attacked for stating their opinion and then others jumping on board.

What's unnecessary and childish is when people are attacked for stating their opinion and then others jumping on board.
Maybe it was the way you stated it. A bit of respect to fellow members, and also, it is not your forum to say whatever you want.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.