Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

Angle of Attack Training

Blimey, that vid on the flaps is astounding, looks like I will be jumping in on this shortly.

Chris is great at what he does...The thing is....i bought his 747 and 767 dvd, and they are both fantastic, i would buy a 737 ngx dvd if he made one, also the md11 on dvd. i think a lot of peolpe would be real happy if he put these two products on dvd....but he said this monthly thing is hd, i have no problem with any of his dvds as for picture quality.... rgds

ken

747400.jpg

While originally a bit dissapointed by the length of time before videos, you can't fault Chris and the guys now. Looking back at the 747 training last week, i can see what an ambitious project they took on with the NGX, the amount of detail is phenomenal. Some of these videos such as the Hydraulics and GPWS lessons will need several reviews before it sinks in.

Looking forward to Flightwork!

Regards,

Ceri

Chris is great at what he does...The thing is....i bought his 747 and 767 dvd, and they are both fantastic, i would buy a 737 ngx dvd if he made one, also the md11 on dvd. i think a lot of peolpe would be real happy if he put these two products on dvd....but he said this monthly thing is hd, i have no problem with any of his dvds as for picture quality.... rgds

ken

First off, this isn't a monthly thing. Also, we can't fit this stuff on DVDs. DVDs are on their way out, anyway. MD-11 is over 11 hours, and the NGX Training will be about 30 hours when it's all said and done. DVDs don't work for that much content ;)

While originally a bit dissapointed by the length of time before videos, you can't fault Chris and the guys now. Looking back at the 747 training last week, i can see what an ambitious project they took on with the NGX, the amount of detail is phenomenal. Some of these videos such as the Hydraulics and GPWS lessons will need several reviews before it sinks in.

Looking forward to Flightwork!

Regards,

Ceri

Thanks Ceri! Much appreciated.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guys, how many videos in total is the NGX Training up too now?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

It took a little while but good things come to those who wait. Awesome work now guys. Absolutely smashing the videos out now and they're really top notch quality as I've been used to with your outstanding MD11 training and also the great 747 training. Really looking forward to the Flightwork section.

Please keep doing what you're doing.

Gavin Price

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Anyone got the aviator pro subscription is it good for learning and does it do nav lessons vfr and ifr ? Cheers

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

...maximum allowable demonstrated crosswind component...

Uhh - please, get your terminology right. The maximum allowable is the maximum demonstrated, and the maximum demonstrated depends entirely upon the winds available at the time of certification. If all you can find during certification is 20 kts, then you either wait or certify at 20 kts.

Best regards,

Robin.

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack