Sign in to follow this  
1st fltsimguy

PAKT Patch - Very Good Work

Just installed and tested the new patch. This is very good work, greatly enhances the original product.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Just installed and tested the new patch. This is very good work, greatly enhances the original product.
Thanks for letting us know. ORBX makes awesome products

Yes thanks for the heads-up, the previews looked great and I've been looking forward to it, off to download.

--John near KPAE

No difference in any other ORBX airports that I can see. Love it.

Noah Bryant

Libs 111207...DO NOT INSTALL after PAKT & patch or you will have texture problems. PAKT contains a newer Lib which at time of posting is not listed with the support files.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

I saw that notice the other day as well, fortunately I had installed the libraries and then the airport so mine was good. Its all getting quite complicated. This is exactly opposite to the message that has been preached to us for the past few years, ie install libs. after installing a scenery or airport product.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Thanks for the reminder on the library to not install it, I remember seeing a note about it from one of the devs and thinking there would probably be a library update available soon, but it sounds like maybe they are still working on it.As far as PAKT I really like the update, having been in Ketchikan on a cruise for my honeymoon many years ago, the new waterfront finally stands up more to my memories, and it is a great place to fly, I also really like the new tree groundcover texture which seems much more realistic than the one that is default in FSX which has always looked fake to me (you know the green ground with brown spots).

Edited by kludger

--John near KPAE