Sign in to follow this  
wilevs2

Nodding Dog

Tried this when first released, but never could cure the "nodding dog" flight model. Wasn't the only one to fight this and also found the repetitive game engine a bit of a bore -and the landscape is weakly defined also. So, I still have it installed but rarely look at it.wilevs

Have you looked into upgrading to BlackShark II? Adds alot of neat features,Cockpit shadowing is really nice,also online compatable with A-10C.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Hi Could you please elaborate a little on what you mean with "nodding dog flight model", without knowing too much this a little like you are fighting the AP, and we are then talking about user error, not a bug.The Shark is extremely well modeled, and requires that the user reads up on how to operate both the heli, and its weapons.Dig it out, have a go and try to read up on how the AP works with its different channels, and you will find out what a great aircraft this is :)Best Regards Audun

Have you looked into upgrading to BlackShark II? Adds alot of neat features,Cockpit shadowing is really nice,also online compatable with A-10C.
I too am not sure what he means by " nodding dog". It has been a while since I have flown Black Shark, but I would suspect what he is referencing may have something to do with maybe not using the trim feature appropriately. I remember it took me a while to get flying down smooth until I learned how to properly use the trim button.Glad to see this forum has been added - it may motivate me to try and get back into Black Shark. I made it through to getting to where i could takeoff, cruise, and land - and a couple of user made training missions on blowing stuff up, but that is as far as I got. My time is limited due to my job, and it is difficult for me to devote the time required for this great study sim.