Sign in to follow this  
Buzz313th

Optional FDE for the C185's (Author Bernt Stolle)

Hey guys,

I use also the FDE from bernd (in P3Dv4), but i travel in some issues with it, carb heat doesnt work, i clicked it in the vc and also use the shortkey but nothing happend. I lose so many power i must desent from 7000 to 4000 to get the engine work again with 25 mp at full power.

Someone know whats happen ?

Ty

On 1/6/2018 at 5:12 PM, Funky said:

Hey guys,

I use also the FDE from bernd (in P3Dv4), but i travel in some issues with it, carb heat doesnt work, i clicked it in the vc and also use the shortkey but nothing happend. I lose so many power i must desent from 7000 to 4000 to get the engine work again with 25 mp at full power.

Someone know whats happen ?

Ty

Probably not carb heat, but the mixture that you need to adjust.

On 3/14/2017 at 10:28 PM, FDEdev said:

The 'ultimate_185' file is the most current. There has been an intermediate one at the Carenado website.which isn't half as good at the 'ultimate' one at flightsim.com 

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=54813304

Hi Bernt,

I would like to resurrect my copy of the Carenado C 185 from my Hangared A\C and unfortunately I cannot find your improved FDE for it. I went to the link you posted and it noted No Search Results. If your improved FDE is still available could I get it from you? If so, let me know and I can "PM" you with my e-mail address.

Thanks!

Hi raymie,

Strange, just type 'stolle' into the search page and it will be there 🙂

regards

Bernt

Hello bernt,

I have dusted ofy very old c185 by carenado which I bought years back. I'm trying to find the improved FDE file but I cannot find it anywhere. If I search it in the library I don't seem to find it. Where can I look for this file?

After flying xplane11 for two years I returned to p3d namely because of the colors, addons and the very familiar feel I have for it. I've been toying with flightsims since fs95.

Thanks in advance!

Jozeff

The Netherlands