Browser  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite browser?

• Mozilla Firefox
    • Google Chrome
    • Microsoft Internet Explorer
    • Opera
    • Apple Safari

I like Chrome and Firefox. Why? Because they're both speedy and functionality wise they're great. However, Google Chrome has been giving me some problems lately... A lot, rather.

I personally love Opera. And the Z1-Ultra skin is pretty amazing. very functional, very good. Many features in other browsers were copied from Opera.

Daniel Miller

I'm a chrome boy all the way. Used it for so long that I just can't get along with anything else :(

I'm a chrome boy all the way. Used it for so long that I just can't get along with anything else :(
I remember getting Chrome the first day it came out... I was so amazed... LOLI used Firefox all the way, and before that, *cough cough* Internet Explorer *cough cough*

IE. But then I didn't have all the trouble with Vista that other folks had.

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

I love chrome but have been using safari because of being on the iPad all the time.

Me too! I like it so much. It has features that I like, and have gotten so used to it that it's necessary :( Opera is my browser, and pretty much for the whole home now.Clem

I understand. Reading list, I guess?
No, I don't use safari's reading list but because it is a lot easier than having a laptop on my lap in the cockpit.

cough.jpgSay WHATTTTTTTTT?!?!
I know,I know. I'm on a W7 laptop now, but my sim computer is my Vista desktop. Works great. I also do some heavy duty video editing and music composition on it.The rest of the family uses Firefox. I use it on my Linux machine but that's the only time. Just haven't had all the trouble with IE that others have. No speed or security issues.

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

Chrome mostly, these days, but for some reason Firefox works better for Youtube (Chrome is sluggish downloading videos for some reason), so I go there with that.

No one likes Safari for Windows? I thought it's really fast. It's based on the same engine as Chrome, Web kit, which Apple invented I think.
I use it from time to time. It´s really fast and good looking (Like most things from Apple.). But mostly I´m using IE. It´s the only browser whioch takes use of my back and forth buttons on the mouse. This makes havigatin very easy. I don´t wanna miss it. before that I used chrome all the way.