Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZKOKQ

If FSDT can offer free ...

Stephen, I did not know you were baned from Orbx forums.....after so many of my post were deleted from their forums I took on myself not to post there again.I have a lot of their scenery and they are good BUT as a lot of you already said it if you don't sing along with them on their forum you'r out...so I left.....I also stop buying from them.I don't know about others but I can assure you that I'm not the type of man who will go to a forum, (Edited by Mod to remove inappropriate commentary) just because I'm told to..... :Shame On You:A lot of good customers left their forum....Please guys, this really is supposted to be a family friendly website.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A lot of good customers left their forum....
I wasn't banned but I was once treated poorly over a matter that required no grief. Not very happy with the way that they deal with customers.

To all, please don't read something into what I say that isn't there and then post snippets out of context in other forums. It is extremely unhelpful and is getting me into hot water each time it happens when I have to go to my bosses and say that such nonsense was not actually what I said! Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif
John, thanks for clarifying this. I have noticed that people are very speculative around the Flight & P3D forums here at AVSIM, to the point I'd suggest it is borderline Conspiracy Theory Syndrome for some...! :Bug:We absolutely should not be saying anything that gets real people in real trouble. We're just a hobby and while we're very passionate, I personally am very sorry anybody would be in hot water at work for anything stated by anyone here, regardless of who it was that said it.

John, thanks for clarifying this. I have noticed that people are very speculative around the Flight & P3D forums here at AVSIM, to the point I'd suggest it is borderline Conspiracy Theory Syndrome for some...! :Bug:We absolutely should not be saying anything that gets real people in real trouble. We're just a hobby and while we're very passionate, I personally am very sorry anybody would be in hot water at work for anything stated by anyone here, regardless of who it was that said it.
+1

We absolutely should not be saying anything that gets real people in real trouble.
Hm, well, although I don't like at ALL how the blame is put on others and not taken by the one who should take it, I also don't want people to get in real trouble. So I will leave it at this. But if I feel the need to warn people, I simply do. :(