Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

Southwest Logojets

Hey guys,I´m currently hoping arround the whole Southwest network on the west coast. today I wanted to change the livery into the "Nevada One" livery but its winglets are unpainted, no Southwest logo on it. I´ve checked in the net and it appears that all logojets have their winglets unpainted. Has that any deeper logic?

Just a wild guess, but maybe it's so they can share spares? Those winglets aren't cheap and if left unpainted could be fitted to any Southwest logojet.

Edited by kevinh

ki9cAAb.jpg

Just a wild guess, but maybe it's so they can share spares? Those winglets aren't cheap and if left unpainted could be fitted to any Southwest logojet.
Maybe... I´ve got another reason in mind: Maybe it just wouldn´t match up with the logojet liveries and wouldn´t look good, so they left it?