Sign in to follow this  
Janov

IXEG 737-300

The B737-300 project by ixeg seems like the light is at the end of the tunnel and will be available to the public relatively soon. I can't wait. Everything really looks good. Thanks for all of the team's hard work and good  luck with the final product. It is definitely on my wish/purchase list. X-Plane will be better for it I am sure.

Jim Morgan

IXEG announced that it will be released this Saturday. I am tempted to try out X-Plane now.

It is ugly hack-work moreover for such money. I am disappointed in this plane.

Very strong opinion. What exactly is the issue?

at a choice Cyd warped the scheme, on the screen there was simply a spiral, removed couple of points - LNAV did not join

without STAR VNAV does not work, FMS simply does not count speed

On an echelon swings, RVSM not for it 

If you hammered sid / is old on the earth, the plane behaves perfectly, Kraft, best in the world, until in two hours of flight in ap arrivals you metar do not look is direct and understand that the runway with 11 was replaced on 29 and the scheme should be changed. At change of the runway the mistake gets out, we close, we change the scheme and the runway all of norms, besides, that AP does not work any more, in view of inaccessibility of the modes it connects CWS both. And upon you remained without AP

Doors do not open - is useless, but thingies too are interesting

Tkas does not work.

It does not have to be simply a shame to developers with such jambs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

at a choice Cyd warped the scheme, on the screen there was simply a spiral, removed couple of points - LNAV did not join

If you hammered sid / is old on the earth, the plane behaves perfectly, Kraft, best in the world, until in two hours of flight in ap arrivals you metar do not look is direct and understand that the runway with 11 was replaced on 29 and the scheme should be changed. At change of the runway the mistake gets out, we close, we change the scheme and the runway all of norms, besides, that AP does not work any more, in view of inaccessibility of the modes it connects CWS both. And upon you remained without AP

Tkas does not work.

Could you maybe write that again in a manner that we can understand it?

Btw, the best way would be to report it in the X-Aviation forum (when it is open again) so that the devs can take a look at it. Many problems are due to some incompatbilities with other modules (eg XPUIPC). Others where left out for release (eg the doors) and if you had looked a the corresponding published list you would have had less anger now.

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Tkas does not work.

Tcas does not work? Where did they say it would work? They made a very clear list months ago of what would and would not work.

Same with the doors.

As for the approach, have made four flights and have changed STAR after starting descent, changed runways and deleted waypoints....the FMC performed admirably. Did you follow the manuals? I am reading a lot of people who believe this is a 737-800 and expecting the systems to behave like the aeroplane it is not.

Either way, as stated above, do some more research and log perceived faults in the official IXEG forum.

• Upvote 2

The plane is 10/10 but support is 1/10. Expect elitist ignorance from  x-aviation. 

The plane is 10/10 but support is 1/10. Expect elitist ignorance from  x-aviation. 

Ah the person that gave fake credentials at X-Aviation, complained about it at X-Plane.org and got closed down and now trying to complain about it here. I cannot see any reason for giving false credentials other than attempted fraud, you will find very little sympathy from most X-Plane users or X-Aviation customers. 

• Upvote 2

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

If i could downvote your comment i would, the Support is excellent, but then again i followed the rules of the people selling the software. 

• Upvote 3

imho ixeg support earn a rating 12 of ten, these guys are great!!!

tom

• Upvote 2

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

it is a mandatory rule here you sign your posts first and last name. Follow the simple rules and you will not be complaining nonsense

Manuel Merelles