Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

question on piracy

Er... did anyone notice this topic is over 4 years old? Why drag this one up again?

Er... did anyone notice this topic is over 4 years old? Why drag this one up again?

Someone necroposted something about pirating our aircraft and got banhammerinatored. This also removed the post that kicked all of this off.

So, the offender - on multiple levels - has been dealt with. As such, we can all:

Kyle Rodgers

Not saying that piracy of anybody's product is right, but i don't see the music celebrities of today getting their Ferraris repossessed from their driveways. Whereas i doubt the likes of RSR or Brian Y even own one.Anyway, rich or poor, piracy is wrong. If one can't afford to pay for a product like NGX, where did one get the money to pay for the pc one install's it on in the first place?

Sounds like your parents bought you your PC.

NOTE: Didnt notice how old the topic was :D

Someone necroposted something about pirating our aircraft and got banhammerinatored. This also removed the post that kicked all of this off.

So, the offender - on multiple levels - has been dealt with. As such, we can all:

Aaaah, ok, I now see Poppet quoted a NEW post, missed that, which has been removed by now. My bad and good job. ;) To make it an even better job you might want to lock this topic. ;)

Er... did anyone notice this topic is over 4 years old?

Nope!

To make it an even better job you might want to lock this topic. ;)

Yup!  :)

Aaaah, ok, I now see Poppet quoted a NEW post, missed that, which has been removed by now. My bad and good job. ;) To make it an even better job you might want to lock this topic. ;)

Yeah, it's about time we put this one to bed.

Kyle Rodgers