Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

bliksimpie take note, and everyone else too

bliksimpie and everyone else... I have removed your topic entirely because of two personal attacks you made in it. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Continued personal attacks could cause your posting privileges to removed.

Really, I did not see that as personal attacks at all. Geesh we having double standards here because frankly this link have WAY more personalized attacks and nothing happen there. Infact I think my attacks were quite lame/mellow against measured against some posted here.Anyway Point taken and accepted.Bilksimpie, I just checked in and saw this thread. Somehow the link you gave got corrupted and installed it's own smilies or whatever, so I edited it out as well as your apology about it. Maybe try to repost the link again and then you can try to edit it until it works. MOD

Edited by SpiritFlyer

Thanks Tom for reminding all of us what the bottom line is in regard to personal references and attacks.Kind regards,

Really, I did not see that as personal attacks at all. Geesh we having double standards here because frankly this link have WAY more personalized attacks and nothing happen there. Infact I think my attacks were quite lame/mellow against measured against some posted here.
Whenever there is room for interpretation, someone (as in this case) will interpret it that way. I am going to make another post as soon as I save this one. That might explain some of the reasons behind my action.