Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

Flying and golf in Kissimmee

Just returned from a 2 week golf vacation in Kissimmee Florida.Kissimme Golf Course is adjacent to Kissimmee Gateway airort.Nice course and lots of neat GA landing and touch and goes.If you can put up with the distraction of noise it was fun.My condo was in the flight path of touch and goes which was a little annoying though.

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Haha, played that course before. Gotta watch out for those gators..... :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I did a flight at SunState AV in Kissimimee Airport in a G1000 172 with an Instuctor named Ken, he let me fly the entire time, it was awesome, my first time at the controls of a G1000 172.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Didn't see any gators at this course,but saw a few at others in the area.

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Thought so. I took a flight in a Katana a number of years back while vacationing at Disney. Stumbled on th P-51, and that cool aircraft restoration company FBO there. Fun place!

Thought so. I took a flight in a Katana a number of years back while vacationing at Disney. Stumbled on th P-51, and that cool aircraft restoration company FBO there. Fun place!
The restoration group (Tom Reilly's) unfortunately closed in Kissimmee, it was made into a warbird museum though!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d