Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpiritFlyer

My Thoughts as Forum Moderator

Well, this forum is a room in my home, so to speak... :( My bookmark leads to the View New Content page and I have that page setup to only show specific forums using the Filter by forum option (which btw is an AWESOME feature of this forum software which you all should check out!!!). So I only see new content for MS FSX, MS Flight, PMDG General, PMDG 737NGX and this Orbx forum (plus the Prepar3D and Aerofly forums, but I might as well remove them from my list). Those forums together are my 'home'. I haven't decided yet what's my living room or bedroom or toilet... blum.gifI do like the idea of this Orbx forum being the low and slow forum, but I've got my hopes set on MS Flight when it comes to low and slow and I probably will only use FSX for the 737NGX in the future and hence be done completely with Orbx, so I think that this forum will only stay on my Filter by forum list to see what my old buddies are talking about... :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jeroen,I would like to think MS flight will take over at some point,But....I know your like your RV7 as that must be a great GA aircraft but when it comes to aircraft I fear Flight will be a big let down to people like us, why? watch there latest vid on there site called WEBISODE 7 and the very sad bit at 3:20.it's "NOT about the act of flying an air-plane" :(

I've got my hopes set on MS Flight when it comes to low and slow
Me too - eventually. For the moment, for me at least, there are two strikes: no helos (I'm a recent convert) and no TrackIR support.But if both are added at some point, I'm good.