Sign in to follow this  
dogtrack

Skagit Patch

Guess what I've got on my clipboard. OK, so I had a lie in this morning!

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

V 1.1 patch now available:-
What actually changed with this patch? I have not noticed anything different.Kind regards,

What actually changed with this patch? I have not noticed anything different.Kind regards,
I can´t see no difference too, here ist the description from the readme:Fixed:- Elevation issues some customers were having- Some shadow issues- Other minor fixesAdded:- Static aircraftCheersCarlo

Added:- Static aircraft
I haven't gotten around to installing the patch yet, but I'm pleased to read this. Skagit always seems so deserted whenever I stop in with acres of empty ramp space. According to Airnav, the traffic levels and aircraft based on the field are similar to 0S9, but while OS9 always feels active and well-used, KBVS feels virtually abandoned.Speaking of which... While I do see some traffic there, I've not once heard any calls on the CTAF.Scott

I think there used to be an elevation problem at the north end of the field just before the runway if you had OZxNA enabled.I remember having that problem and the related thread in the support forum with a planned fix mentioned and a temp workaround to disable OZxNA in the meantime. Personally it wasn't a big deal since it was off the runway so I just chose to ignore it but I don't think I've seen it since the patch, so I think the patch fixed it.

--John near KPAE