Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Morning chapsWith the release of GSX, im having grief opening the cargo doors on the LDS 767, i've tried and tried with shift e 1/2/3 but they just wont budge. I must have crushed half the pax to death with the frontentry door going up and down like a yoyo!!Anyone know of a gauge or a way to open the bloody things?Thanks guys

[alert]Please click here to PM hodge001 to obtain a fix to this gauge. The gauge is also now hosted at the support forum at Level-D's site.

-Chase[/alert]

Edited by Chase

Chris Howard

Hi ChrisI did make a gauge to do just that some time ago, so if you want to try it out I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson

Thanks Jim...Pm'd you back.

Chris Howard

Hi ChrisGlad to hear that all went well with the installation and that you had no problems with the gauge.Thanks for the feedback it really is appreciated.Take care, and have fun with GSX, I know I am.Jim Hodkinson

Edited by hodge001

Hi ChrisI did make a gauge to do just that some time ago, so if you want to try it out I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson
Hi Jimis it possible to have also the download link? Pm'd you already.Thank youHenrique

HiI have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, but by now you probably know that anyway.I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson

Hi MitchSorry for the delay, but I have been having some fun with a certain Bronco, anyway better late than never I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, but by now you probably know that anyway.I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson

Why all the secret PM download links? Can't it be publicly posted? Uploaded to the library perhaps?

- Aaron

Hi AaronNo secret, I just no longer upload any files other than to Mediafire, as for a link some forums do not like you posting external links so I just don’t add them unless it is OK by the moderators that’s all.Jim Hodkinson

I'd love to get a copy too if possible....thanks!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

HiNot a problem, I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, but by now you probably know that anyway.I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson

Understood, was just curious. Seemed like quite a bit of overhead to do it this way, but that is certainly your call. Regardless, it is generous of you to share your work so don't get the wrong impression from my post.

- Aaron