Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

I would love this gauge as well! Can't load any baggage with my brand new GSX heh heh

Fly Navy

Jim, I just installed the gauge into my 767w and it works just GREAT. It would be great if you add this to the LDS members download section. This is just too good and solves so many issues. Really great job.Bob

Hi BobGreat to hear that you had no issues with installing the modification, especially knowing the way my installation procedures can waffle on, as for adding it to the members download to cure the issues, don’t you know there are none, no seriously all the gauge work was initially done on the forum between another forum member called Steve and myself, but a lot of the credit must go to Jim "DX" Dickinson for making the original DX_Extdoors gauge on which this one is heavily based, and for his permission in his original readme for anyone to modify his work with an included tip of the hat to his work, which I humbly have done, but as I have not visited the forum for what must be a couple of years now it honestly just never crossed what little is left of my mind, but anyone that wants a copy is more than welcome.Thank you for taking the time out to send the feedback it really is appreciated.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

JimJust seen this, Could you also send me the linkMany Thanks

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Hi Dean and Alpha117Consider it done, I have just sent you both a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, but by now you probably know that anyway.I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson

Looks like you've integrated it quite nicely into the VC, well done Jim. If you please I would like to use this as well if I may have the link. Thanks in advance.

- Aaron

Hi AaronIt looks pretty good in the Level-D I must admit, but it was a team effort as mentioned in a prior post, as for the gauge itself I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, but by now you probably know that anyway.I hope it helps.@ DeanYou are more than welcome, and it is good to hear that you are up and running with the gauge, thank you for the feedback it is appreciated.Jim Hodkinson

Thanks Jim, I appreciate those that you worked with to get it put together, and of course your willingness to share it with the community.All the best.

- Aaron

Hi again AaronIt really is not a problem, and as for sharing it, well sharing, helping and learning where you can is as far as I am concerned what flight simming is all about, well I think so anyway.Once again thanks for the feedback and the generous comments, both really are appreciated.Take care, and have fun.Jim H

@Jim HodkinsonAny chance you could also PM me the link? Thanks in advance.Somebody did one for the FS9 version many moons ago but have not seen in FSX.

Hi JohnMy apologies for that I really do not know how that happened but I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.And once again my apologies.Jim Hodkinson@ RickI have also sent a PM with the download link to yourself as well before I forget again, boy I really do hate getting old.Jim Hodkinson