Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

HiThank you I appreciate the generous comment.As for uploading it elsewhere as I mentioned earlier nowadays I only upload files to places like Mediafire, and as for the forum I have not been there for a probably a few years now as to be honest I am not that keen on it, but that’s just my own opinion, and at the end of the day it is not a problem providing the download to those who request it.Jim Hodkinson

OH man! I bet this gauge is popular with ALL LEvel-D guys! Can I get a copy of it please? I've also bought GSX and would love to have the gauge/buttons on my overhead! Thanks in advance for taking the initiative!

Hi allApologies for the delay in replying, but better late than never I have sent you all a PM with the download link for the file set, and again you probably all know that by now.Jim Hodkinson

Hi AnthonyIt's not a problem. I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.Jim Hodkinson

HiIt's not a problem at all. I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.Jim Hodkinson

Hi MilesCertainly you can, I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,Sounds like you've made a few friends, and I'd like to join the party, lolLooks like your gauge is the answer i've been looking for , could i please trouble you for a link.Thank you in advance. Alex

Hi AlexIt does seem that way doesn’t it, as for the gauge certainly you can have a copy, I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim, Alex here, Man you've helped alot of people with this wonderful gauge, great job !!!, Thanks a million. Now I got a question, Just curious, How hard would it be to put together another 3 button gauge in the next open spot below your gauge for the remaining 3 doors ?, not that it's a critical issue anymore as GSX will work just fine now with your gauge and why won't Level-D offer to fix a problem that you were obviously able to figure out for free. Again, Much thanks, Alex

Hi AlexFirstly thank you for those generous comments I really do appreciate them, as for the request for activating the remaining three doors I am assuming that you are referring to the two rear passenger doors and the right hand front passenger door, if so then those doors are not animated and can not be used, sorry about that, I must admit though as I have not flown her for a long while due to a certain 737NGX I had to think about this one as I just could not remember why I had not done a gauge for those as well, and now I know.Thanks again for the kind comments, and I am sorry that the reply is not exactly what you wanted to hear.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson