Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hi Jeff

Wow that was a quick installation, and I am glad to hear that it is up and running correctly (my installation procedures can waffle on sometimes), and thank you for taking the time out to provide the feedback and generous comments, I really do appreciate them both.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Why would you need a cargo door anyway ??

Regis Biassala 

Why would you need a cargo door anyway ??

To open and load/unload cargo (virtual) into???

When using GSX its required to open the cargo doors so that the cargo loaders can do their thing!

Chris Howard

Christos,

I was kidding...Ahahahahah Nice one !

Ahahahahah

Regis

Regis Biassala 

I would like a copy of the gauge link please. Thank you in advance.

Have a great day

Regards

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Hi Bill

That is no a problem at all , and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Christos,

I was kidding...Ahahahahah Nice one !

Ahahahahah

Regis

Ah....Ok mate :blush:

Chris Howard

Hey Jim,

first of all thank you for your support - i am also interested in your gauge due

to using GSX with the LVLD in FSX.

Is it possible to send me that file?

Greets,

Max

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

BTW the gauge works perfect when using GSX opening both cargo doors is a push of a button. Same with the pax door.

Bob

Hi Jim,

Would you please send me the link to your gauge? Thanks in advance.

Dan

Hi Dan

That is no a problem at all , and as you probably know by now I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

@Bob

My apologies for the delay in replying but it seems that the reply notifications have not got through recently, so better late than never thank you for taking the time out to provide the feedback and the generous comments, both are really appreciated.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

Gauge works great and the install was fast and easy.

Thanks so much,

Dan

Hi

Not a problem, and as you probably know by now I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson