Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hi Jim,

just got the GSX tool and am stuck! could you please send my link for gauge?

Thanks

Tom

Hi Jim,

I have just purchased the level-D 767 and would love a copy of your doors gauge to use with GSX.

thanks

Tony

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Another request for the gauge please. I very much appreciate your efforts and time, and would gladly donate a few dollars if you were setup to receive donations.

Hi Shane, Tony and Tom

Not a problem, and thank you Shane for the extremely generous offer, and please don’t be offended by this, but I do thing like this both for my own use and for anybody that could use them and for the fun, so as much as I appreciate your offer I must decline, as for the gauge itself as you all probably know by now I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hey no worries, thank you again for your service to the Level D owners community. :Applause:

Hi Shane

Thanks for understanding and for the generous offer itself, I really appreciated it.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Ruben

Of course you can, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello Jim,

I'm another poor 767 captain grounded by this stupid door problem... Could you please send me the keys... sorry, the link for your gauge, so that I'm able to take off ? Thank you very much by advance !

Henri R.

Hi Henri

Firstly my apologies for the delay in replying, I don’t seem to be getting notifications of posting for some reason, but enough of that and back to the gauge, and of course you can have a copy, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim, If it´s not too much to ask as I know you´ve been bombarded with this same question but, may I have a copy of your guage too? I would really appreciate it, Thanks.

George Clark

If you don't mind sending me the link as well, I truly appreciated Sir!!

Hi Henri

Great to hear that you are up and running with the Level-D exits gauge, and thank you for the feedback I really do appreciate it.

@ George, Kindkid and Bank1

Firstly my apologies for the delay in replying, as I just didn’t turn my system on at all last night, but back to the gauge, and of course you can have a copy, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson