Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hello Jim,

If you still hear the voices of lost 767 Captains needed help with Cargo Doors I will really appreciate for help with Your fantastic gauges :)

Take Care and Regards from Poland

Art

Hi Art

As long as they are the only voice I hear I think I should be OK, as for the Exits Gauge itself, of course you can have a copy, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Jim.........

I had been wating to see if the file would turn up online but I guess not. I would like to have that link but how do we do this without having my e-mail address shown to the world?

Jack Fentress

Hi Jack

First off my apologies for the delay in replying, but it was just one of those days yesterday, as for uploading the gauge, well I have not uploaded it to any sites for the simple reason that whenever I have uploaded things like repaints to the big sites I have had a serious increase in spam mail as almost all sites require, quite rightly, that you include a valid E-Mail address in the installation instructions, which some people will then misuse, I have no idea if it is for fun or profit I just know I eventually had enough, so I hope you can appreciate at least part of my reason for not uploading it.

But enough of that waffle back to the Exits Gauge itself, of course you can have a copy, and I understand completely about the E-Mail address, and I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Good day Jim,

Could you alsp include me in on the magnificant link too. thx

ugcx_banner.png

Hi

Not a problem, I have just sent you all a PM, but you know that already, with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

I would appreciate if you could send me this useful gauge. My 767 is full of unloaded luggages !!!

Thanks in advance.

Cedric

Capt%20Sig%20Day.jpgvafs_status.php?cs=FDX4959&c=1

Hi Cedric

You most certainly can have a copy of the gauge, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

I hope that you can get the luggage unloaded and that it keeps your passengers happy.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim, I have read you have a gauge for the cargo doors. Can I get the gauge please ?

thanks in advance

maggi

Uwe

Hi maggi

Of course you can have a copy of the gauge, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

Could you send me the link as well.

Much obliged.

Randall

Regards,

Randall Snijders

Hi Randall

Sorry for the delay in replying but I had to go out for a while to get some boring real world things out of the way, but now that is done it’s back to the important things like the Exits gauge, for which I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

Of course you can, I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson