Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hi

Of course you can have a copy of the exits gauge, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Just a very quick head up, it really is not a good idea to post your E-Mail address in a forum post, unless you like the idea of a sudden increase in spam E-Mail

Jim Hodkinson

G'day Jim,

could I join the merriment and ask you for the FSX version for the 767 cargo door?

Cheers!

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

Hi Tony

You certainly can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hey, this gauge sounds amazing. i just joined the actual forums to get the link. this would be a life saver with GSX.

(speaking of life savers i bought a big bag of the wintergreen ones yesterday...yum)

Hi

I hope it lives up to your expectations, and welcome to the forum, so if you want to find out if it is what you were hoping it would be then I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Still going strong Jim!!

Chris Howard

Hi Chris

You see what you started, although I think the release of GSX has also had a bit of an impact.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Chris

You see what you started, although I think the release of GSX has also had a bit of an impact.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hahah!

Its such a usefull gauge Jim and works a treat!

Thanks again :wink:

Chris Howard

Guest maxief

Hi Jim I would like also download the the specific gauge of the 767.Could you please send me the link? I would be gratefull Cheers John F.

foljoh@telenet.be

Hi Chris

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

Indeed. Could I also have your gauge as well? Thanks

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Hi all

Well it took some time as you can only send one PM at any given time apparently, and then you have to wait until you can send another, but I got there in the end, so back to the plot.

You mostr certainly can all have a copy, and you all probably know by but now I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Phillip

It is not a problem to send a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

Well, thousands of Level-D B767 pilots can't be wrong!! Would you please add me to the request list for the FSX version?

Thanks very much,

Bill