Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hi noel

Not a problem at all, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hey, Jim could you please send me the link for the panel?

I cannot believe that after all these years that Level D has not addresses this issue.

Especially after AES & GSX have become so popular.

Thanks Bob. :mellow:

Hey, Jim could you please send me the link for the panel?

I cannot believe that after all these years that Level D has not addresses this issue.

Especially after AES & GSX have become so popular.

Thanks Bob. :mellow:

Me, too, please? Thanks!

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Hi Bob and Wayne

Not a problem at all, and as you probably know by now I have sent you both a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello Jim,

I guess better late then never, so could I also have a link for your generous contribution?

Thank you very much in advance,

Cody

Hi Cody and David

I would be happy to send you the link for the files, and as you probably know by now I have sent you both a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

Absolutely no problem at all, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

hi jim, im getting more and more flying with LVL D now,

and im interested with your gauge. so, can you send the link to me as well?

thanks in advance ^_^

Hi

I am not at all surprised as she is still a great aircraft, as for the gauge of course you can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Jim,

Can you please PM me a the link to the gauge. I've missed having one since I switched to FSX a couple of years back, thanks.

Hi Dan

Of course you can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Thanks Jim, got it downloaded with no issues, It's great to have this again in FSX. Much appreciated.

Hi Dan

You are more than welcome, and boy that was quick, it is great to hear that you are up and running with the gauge though, so thank you for taking the time out to provide the feedback and the generous comments, both are really appreciated.

Jim Hodkinson