Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hello Jim! Could you get me link to download your gauge for LVL-D 767 FSX. Also I have a problem with opening doors and cant use GSX. Please, help me, if it possible. Thanks.

Hi

It is not a problem, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

I hope you enjoy GSX with the 763, I do.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello, Jim!

I downloaded the link on your file, installed and tried it. All works well, thank you very much for your work. However there is one strange moment. The module opens only the main passenger door at the front of the plane and does not open the rear. It must be so, or I'm wrong? Thanks.

Hi

No you are not wrong it is just that the rear door of the Level-D 763 is not modelled, only the main and the two cargo doors are functional unfortunately.

Sorry about that one I probably should have mentioned that in the installation procedures.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello Jim. Just came across this topic. I've been flying the 767 for quite a while with both AES and GSX and must say it's frustrating trying to get a handle on the doors. (no pun intended) Is it possible to get the link for the gauge download? Greatly appreciated.

Eric Grindstaff

Hi Eric

It can get a bit frustrating at times I know from my own experience, hence the gauge, and speaking of which of course you can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Eric

You are more than welcome, and if you hit any snags, which you shouldn’t do but who knows, but if you do then just let me know and I will see what I can do to help.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello Hodge001

If it would'nt be too much trouble may I also have your gauge for the LDS767? Thanks for all of your work

Hi

It is no trouble at all, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Hodge001:

Sorry to trouble you, but could I also please have the download link and instructions for the gauge.

Thanks, Happy Holidays.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Hi

It is no trouble at all and of course you can have a copy, as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

And have a very nice holiday yourself

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

I could also use the gauge. Thanks a million in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Dan and Chris

Of course you both can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you both a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson