Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hello. B)

Woild it be possible to have the gauge to open passenger doors and cargo doors. Thank you very much :P

Btw, how do I acquire the download link? My email in henri.niskala@gmail.com

Fly like an Eagle...

Hi Jim

Please can you send me your doors gauge for the Level-D? I've heard it's really good.

Cheers

Ryan

Please go to the OFFICIAL LEVEL-D SUPPORT FORUM to download the gauge created by Jim Hodkinson. URL for the forum is below.

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Hi !

I'll be too interested in trying those gauges as the only ones I found seems to be for Fs9.

Where can I get them?

Thanks a lot

Rafale_pj

Hi Jim,

I had your gauges installed and was working perfectly for over two years.

I uninstalled FS2Crew Voice commander for Level-D and now find the uninstall did something to the panel file and I now not able to open the doors the gauges are missing in the virtual cockpit.

The gauges however are still present in the FSX gauges folder.

I dont have the original download file with the instructions, are you able to post the line that I need to insert into the gauges folder please ?..

Thanks

Hari

Hi again,

I just thought of the simple question: Does the Exit Gauge work with FSX-Steam Edition and the just downloaded LevelD B767-300?

Thanks for reply

Brgds

Juergen Mader

On 4/25/2017 at 11:43 AM, Juergen said:

Hi again,

I just thought of the simple question: Does the Exit Gauge work with FSX-Steam Edition and the just downloaded LevelD B767-300?

Thanks for reply

Hello, Juergen.

Did you ever find out, if it worked with FSX SE? Because I can't make it work with FSX SE. :( 

Hi Thomas,

Yes, it worked. However, I just had to do a complete re-install and can't give you any hints how I did it. Once I reinstall the level d a/c I will update you

Brgds

Juergen Mader