Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Can I get a copy too please? :( :(
I'd like to join the ranks, if it is not to much bother. Thanks in advance :)

Hi Jerry and MatthewIt's not a problem, by now you should have a PM with the download link, let me know if you have any problems and I will try my best to help if I can.@ AronDon’t worry about it I didn’t think you did.Take care and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

I'd also like a copy if it's not too much hassle. Your effort is much appreciated!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Hi Benjamin and JoshNot a problem, I have just sent you both a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, but by now you probably know that anyway.I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Maurice and James (great name by the way)It's not a problem, I have just sent you both a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, but again by now you probably know that anyway.I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson

I'd also like a copy of the gauge if possible. Thanks Sawyer

Hi SawyerConsider it done, I have just sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, but by now you probably know that anyway.I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson

I've now had a chance to try it out and it works great.Thanks for the gauge and time JimSawyer

HiThat’s great news, I'm glad that the gauge installed without to much trouble, and thanks for the feedback, it really is appreciated.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim does your gauge open the front pax door and both the front and rear cargo doors? Also can you pm me the link for the gauge also.ThanksBob

Hi BobIt certainly does, as it stands the gauge opens the front passenger and the two rear cargo doors independently of each other from either the 2D pop-up overhead panel or the VC overhead panel, as for the download link I have sent you a PM with the details.With any luck there should be a screen shot of the gauge fitted to the VC overhead panel, sorry about the quality but it is a very old shot, made well before I got a better system, and unfortunately as I am in the middle of a reinstall of FSX I don’t have the 763 installed yet to take a better one.Jim HodkinsonEDITBoy thats a bigger screen shot than i thought it was, sorry about that.

Edited by hodge001