Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

PFPX

News and sample flight planhttp://www.pfpx.com/Boy, am I looking forward to this release.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just saw it myself! Looks like its coming along pretty good eh? Watching out for it for sure

yea another addon i need to have going to need to get a 2nd loan out to pay for all the add ons. be interesting to see how much we all spent on our hobby of ours. Dont want to know how much i spent guess its more than a Dollar lol

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yeah Pete, you are so right. I am scared to do a stocktake. When GSX was released, I counted how many AES credits I have. 176 in total, and that is only airports that are aes equippeed. If i included what I have in the hangar, PMDG lvld, mad dog etc The utills like EFB etc etcYou know your serious about your hobby when your addons exceed the value of the computer you are running them on. I don't feel so bad, look how exspensive motor racing or golf is

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yeah Pete, you are so right. I am scared to do a stocktake. When GSX was released, I counted how many AES credits I have. 176 in total, and that is only airports that are aes equippeed. If i included what I have in the hangar, PMDG lvld, mad dog etc The utills like EFB etc etcYou know your serious about your hobby when your addons exceed the value of the computer you are running them on. I don't feel so bad, look how exspensive motor racing or golf is
lol yea i play golf and thats expensive lol well not to play but the membership is the killer than the 19th hole is even worse for the wallet

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Work out the cost vs amount of time spent flying them/to/from and you will be surprised that a lot hardly gets used

Thats a very comprehensive flight plan. :DI hope it comes with a manual explaining what everything means so i can get the most out of it.

Haven't been following this but that PDF sure looks good. Anyone know roughly how much this will cost? - another "must have". Damn!Gerry

Haven't been following this but that PDF sure looks good. Anyone know roughly how much this will cost? - another "must have". Damn!Gerry
I'd say it will be around 40-50$...

regards,

Alexander Marx

I'd say it will be around 40-50$...
And I'd say it won't be finished soon... :(

Ya, I have been watching PFPX very closey and Im very excited, hope the Developers release soon, looks like an AWESOME product,. Anything TOPCAT sells I will buy!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

that dispatch release is comprehensive, holy cowlove how they include enroute winds and a special section for the descent forecast winds

that dispatch release is comprehensive, holy cowlove how they include enroute winds and a special section for the descent forecast winds
I've also been following its progess for a while and yes, it looks like the perfect pre-flight planning tool for the NGX. Let's hope for a release soon.

Ed Haslam