Sign in to follow this  
MM

RTWR 2012: Proposals for Adding Aircraft to the 2012 White List

The RTWR Executive Committee is willing to entertain proposals for additions to the 2012 White List. Time is short, however, so the number of proposals will have to be constrained. Further, proposals will have to be submitted by teams rather than individuals—with a limit of one or two per team. Given the time frame, only the most compelling submissions will have a good chance of acceptance.If you are interested, please read the description of proposal qualifications as well as of information gathering and testing procedures available here:http://www.mediafire...a5d95l3i6paak34We expect only a small number of proposals...at most.This message is posted at each of the three forums. In order to collect everything in one place, let us post all our questions, answers, comments, and so forth over at the SOH Around the World Multiplayer Forum here:http://www.sim-outho...tiplayer-Events

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Please ensure that Alphasim aircraft are on this whitelist they were used in the past and are good freeware aircraft; they are stable but abit slow.My Tigercat maxed a little over 400knots GS yesterday with an avg GS of 325.]I need a copy of this list could someone PM it to me; mediafire is a dangerous place to download files; if you want to lose your computer to a virus for 2 weeks go for it; you have been warned.Blake