Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

This will be my first PMDG airplane---definetely!Looks awesome,guys.Michael

This looks brilliant PMDG I cannot wait!I know I shouldn't be thinking this far ahead but this announcement makes me wonder what future classics we will be flying from PMDG. A Boeing 314, Constellation or a HS 748 would be amazing.Anyway in the meantime I look forward to more flying in the NGX with SP1c, future 777 Dash 8 and DC-6 flights and the other secret project yet to be announced (Woodpigeon hopefully). I cannot remember the last time PMDG gave out so much information.Thanks a lot guys.Rich

i like vegetables but i hate green beansnot everyone has to like this plane and buy it
We didn't say you had to buy it or even like it.I think you missed the basic point here.
He did. He's stuck on being offended there's no Dash 8 announcement.
In the immortal words of Dr. Sheldon Cooper...Oh goodie oh goodie oh goodie oh goodie oh goodie!Cannot wait to fly this thing!
And here I thought I was the only one in that quoted TBBT. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

It was only yesterday I had this down on a wishlist (this or a Connie). The only thing above it was the Fokker F-27. :( So I'm one happy camper who didn't want to see everything going glass...CheersMike Dryden
Retro in finally in vogue. Us old farts are havin' a ball.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I think PMDG made it quite clear that this is not going to be as detailed as A2A accusim and therefore won't have an accusim expansion for it.
A2A has occasionally floated the idea of offering the Accusim module to other developers. Given the good relationship between PMDG and A2A, those of us who suggested Accusim for the DC-6 were speculating that this might be an occasion where A2A might do exactly that - provide PMDG with an A2A Accusim expansion for the PMDG product. "Speculating" is the operative word here - there's absolutely no indication that A2A is planning to do that or that PMDG would be open to it. We weren't suggesting that PMDG should release this as an Accusim-level product, since, as you say, they've made it clear that the DC-6 isn't going to be that kind of offfering.

Doing the LOWI circle to land, it's gonna be quite a challenge now.... :(

Edited by masneoquil

Nice. Certainly a surprise! The probably least appropriate question: :( What can we expect from the GNS430, how deep will that one be modelled? Just got curious when I saw it, as it certainly doesn't seem to be the FSX stock unit.sig.gif

Don't get me wrong,I would ABSOLUTELY WANT a realistic dc-6 with accusim,I just think that the odds are very slim...

A classic THANK YOU!! you have +1 customer for this product :(

vpa118.png

Rico van Dijk

Robert, I can't believe you shutdown so abruptly the guy who asked about the Dash. Is it even a current project any longer? Originally it was supposed to come after the NGX but before the 777. If that's no longer the case, then fine. But, if you're already announcing preview posts for the next project (777), and mentioning nothing about the Dash, it would reasonably lead one to conclude that it isn't on the schedule any longer. Just saying "there's nothing new" isn't necessarily the right answer to his inquiry.

Just downloaded a bunch of mesh for Alaska and Canada!! Gotta start pinchin the pennies! Honestly I've had little interest in the oldies, but just looking at those pictures makes me wanna learn!!

Been rocking the A2A Stratocruiser awhile now, really looking forward to the DC6 from PMDG. I'm going to haul a lot of pogo sticks in it for sure!Robert Thomason

Edited by Blaze

RE Thomason Jr.

Nice. Certainly a surprise! The probably least appropriate question: :( What can we expect from the GNS430, how deep will that one be modelled? Just got curious when I saw it, as it certainly doesn't seem to be the FSX stock unit.sig.gif
It's not going to be a hardcore RXP type simulation - it's better than the default but it is a wrapper around it partially. We have the ability the swap the RXP 430W into it in 3D ala what RealAir or the Carenado planes have.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com