Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

I simply cannot wait for this bird to be released :Batting Eyelashes:If you PMDG chaps would like to drop me a message/email if interested.I did cover the current real world Everts fleet for the Calclassic freeware version last year and I still have all of my hand drawn original master large res textures and special paintwork saved.You are more than welcome to these if it will help the team with this project with regards to the Everts Air Cargo and tanker fleet. http://library.avsim...crp&DLID=157875Best RegardsDavid James

Good point! I want to scratch my "There will be a PMDG DC-3 in our future" idea and substitute it with "There will be a joint project PMDG/A2A Accusim DC-3 in our future"! You heard it here, folks.Just%20Kidding.gifTo the knuckle heads: This is purely entertainment. Make of it what you will, but the above is still a pipe dream for now.
That is one pipe dream I love...I would accept a mere PMDG DC-3 or A2A DC-3... if there were to be a teaming up, that would be surely a wonderful thing... But let's hold the speculation for the time being and wait for the DC-6 to come out and be enjoyed...What great times for FSX are here and still to come!Andrew

Very nice looking bird, though I'm afraid it will join the turboprop on my very short list of PMDG products decided against. Just not my style. Holla when the jets come out!

Chris Hicks

Anyone able to churn up some documentation on the ol DC-6? Don't really know much about this bird....

Nice DC-6! Any chance for a PMDG Gulfstream 159?? Now that would be good for a classic with those RR darts.Alex Bart

Really, this is an amazing development.Elated as I am, though,Let me ask a nice simple question.Every PMDG product up to this point has been a modern, currently used aircraft.After ten years of this business plan,Suddenly PMDG is mooching in a new directionEssentially, Why?Due to the sudden nature of this announcementAlong with the amazing screenshots,The other question I have,Everyone is asking it:?(don't ask about why I formatted the post this way, there's a reason...(grinning).

You know Robert.... sometimes I just love reading your posts. Have you ever thought of being a polit :( .......;-)
Doug-ahahahah... Cute. :sad:I got involved in the process to try and bring some common sense to this inept, corrupt, backward state of ours.The lesson I learned is that the only thing our inept, corrupt politicans are good at doing, is protecting themselves from being infiltrated by those of us who would not tolerate their corruption and ineptitude. The level of corruption here in NV is staggering... But to hear more about that you'll have to wait until I find time to write the book about what I discovered.Now I'm focused on doing what is right for my wife and daughter, and the people associated with PMDG.As I said in an earlier post: You guys get to benefit from what we do for fun around here. :(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Really, this is an amazing development.Elated as I am, though,Let me ask a nice simple question.Every PMDG product up to this point has been a modern, currently used aircraft.After ten years of this business plan,Suddenly PMDG is mooching in a new directionEssentially, Why?Due to the sudden nature of this announcementAlong with the amazing screenshots,The other question I have,Everyone is asking it:?(don't ask about why I formatted the post this way, there's a reason...(grinning).
Aaron-Read my introduction post. Read my followup posts...The way you ask your question appears to presume that a) we are required to justify it to anyone and b ) that it has some negative impact.As I've said in a number of posts- this project came out of the desire to use our developer down-time as they move between proejcts. I'm sorry it disappoints you that we would choose to take our down time to do something creative, fun and different... But if you spend enough time around here- you will learn that we occasionally do things new and different beacause..... we can.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

RSR.. Please read the first letter of each line... He is not disappointed....

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Fantastic news!I could never even have ventured to guess what this project was.. What a positive surprise this is!I'm almost as excited as the day i flew with Dakota Norway's shiny DC-3 with those awesome radial piston engines after reading this topic :)I remember that before takeoff they had to test both ignition systems to make sure there was no malfunction, then it took off and slowly climbed up towards the bright blue sky. It was undescribeable to listen to those fantastic engines and enjoying the local scenery.Can't wait to fire up those DC-6 engines. Truly looking forward to this one.

Edited by SK-1323

Thank created such a wonderful plane! My credit card is ready do not understand people who do not like classic airplanes? The smell of fuel, polished aluminum, the sounds of old engines worn interior paneling, here she is a real aircraft :)Display screens do not torment me at night ...

Wow......very impressive indeed....you can almost smell the oil and kero! A question....will this bird also have the "wear and tear" modelled as the NGX??? Maintenance failures, etc???

R eally, this is an amazing development.E lated as I am, though,L et me ask a nice simple question.E very PMDG product up to this point has been a modern, currently used aircraft.A fter ten years of this business plan,S uddenly PMDG is mooching in a new directionE ssentially, Why?D ue to the sudden nature of this announcementA long with the amazing screenshots,T he other question I have,E veryone is asking it:?(don't ask about why I formatted the post this way, there's a reason...(grinning).
Genious! Edited by LN-KMM

As I've said in a number of posts- this project came out of the desire to use our developer down-time as they move between proejcts. I'm sorry it disappoints you that we would choose to take our down time to do something creative, fun and different... But if you spend enough time around here- you will learn that we occasionally do things new and different beacause..... we can.
It was sort of a joke, sorry if it didn't work as planned. I did read the opening post and knew you guys wanted to not have to deal with people pestering you on release dates, so I had figured I would throw it in semi-subliminally as a sort of joke.The post isn't supposed to be taken seriously, I just needed some way of getting the lines to have the right order, and there needed to be a question mark at the very end. Edited by LGM118