Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

And it has started...I have a feeling there are going to be as many of these as there were for the NGX:)
From here on in it's just a matter of time until some overzealous fans start calling PMDG names again. ;)

I'm not sure I understand the use of the word "if" in this context :(
i have no pmdg at time,i don´t like jets and modern planes..............so i do not know if it is better,i must see it.............so have it somethink like the a2a accusim,or more detail? then it is better..........i think i buy the pmdg,but if it is not better??? so i know for futureMoney%20Eyes.gif Edited by banjoman1960

Ralf Scholten EDDL

Trust me - it's a fairly safe bet that it will be better than the Justflight version !!!

I would have Loved to See a DC-8 or 9 the old 6 is not realy my cup of tee. But great job regardless!!!

Jason Richards

Money and HDD space reserved.Please build as much realism with respect to systems and operation as you can.To be able to operate one of these as intended will be a much sought of experiance for many of us I'm sure.Best wishesDave J

Money and HDD space reserved.Please build as much realism with respect to systems and operation as you can.To be able to operate one of these as intended will be a much sought of experiance for many of us I'm sure.Best wishesDave J
Apologies if I sound harsh here but I can't understand why people are asking PMDG to try and recreate all the systems in extreme detail. This is PMDG we are talking about, if they did not build these aircraft with such high fidelity systems it simply wouldn't be a PMDG product. This thing will fly and be operated in the same way as the real DC-6 (despite a lack of an "accusim" style add on which I don't entirely understand anyway) so do not worry Dave.This is PMDG aircraft and you can therefore be almost guaranteed it will be the same as the real thing.Rich

Apologies if I sound harsh here but I can't understand why people are asking PMDG to try and recreate all the systems in extreme detail. This is PMDG we are talking about, if they did not build these aircraft with such high fidelity systems it simply wouldn't be a PMDG product. This thing will fly and be operated in the same way as the real DC-6 (despite a lack of an "accusim" style add on which I don't entirely understand anyway) so do not worry Dave.This is PMDG aircraft and you can therefore be almost guaranteed it will be the same as the real thing.Rich
Rich,I totally agree with you. No fear it isn't as real as you can get.But I was wondering if the " complete" save option is implemented in this plane. It was not build in the JS4100.And for people with little time to fly it is a very nice feature, if you want to fly complete flights. (start, cruising and land)Eric

Hi Rich,Have every confidence in PMDG but in the post it said "In terms of realism, it is not intended that this product be as detailed as, say, the NGX. While you will need to learn how to correctly (and effectively!) manage the engines and systems on the airplane, it will not have a failures module" I was just making a request to keep the detail and realism as high as possible. Did not mean to offend!Dave J

Hi Rich,Have every confidence in PMDG but in the post it said "In terms of realism, it is not intended that this product be as detailed as, say, the NGX. While you will need to learn how to correctly (and effectively!) manage the engines and systems on the airplane, it will not have a failures module" I was just making a request to keep the detail and realism as high as possible. Did not mean to offend!Dave J
No offence taken do not worry my friend. I just wanted to let you know this aircraft will be fantastically and realistically modelled. Rich

Guys, will you consider being able to do a "water bomber" variant?The DC6 looks really purposeful with that huge pod under its bellyIs there an addon out there to simulate water bombing? that would be a great little app...Apparently they are a real handful to fly with a belly full of water!

Rgds, Shaun

Guys, will you consider being able to do a "water bomber" variant?The DC6 looks really purposeful with that huge pod under its bellyIs there an addon out there to simulate water bombing? that would be a great little app...Apparently they are a real handful to fly with a belly full of water!
The DC6 can hold 2,800 US gallons of water/retardent...quite an amount to haul around at low level!Check out the Conair water bomber on you tube..."DC6 Water Tanker 48 fighting the Thunder fire"Awesome video, seemed to take forever to get off the runway and climb with all the liquid weight on board...

Rgds, Shaun

Guys, will you consider being able to do a "water bomber" variant?
We are planning on adding both the cargo and fire bomber variants.

Cheers,

Henning

dc6_devteam_banner.jpg

HI Henning,Great news, many thanks for the "heads up", PMDG-DC-6 will be a big seller for sure!

Rgds, Shaun

Guest Flyingnut

Newly posted video by JustPlanes with some air-to-air work of a DC-6.

Fantastic! Guaranteed sale here.

Dave Scalora

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg