Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

Will there be a freighter version? I would love to fly this with Everts Air Cargo livery

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Will there be a freighter version? I would love to fly this with Everts Air Cargo livery
Read above my friend...the answer is yes...

Rgds, Shaun

Found this great video, it is a DC-7, but the information is fantastic!!! Can't wait!Sully Sullenberger and Jeff Skiles learn to fly a DC-7http://www.eaavideo....v=1466615069001

Edited by WR269

We are planning on adding both the cargo and fire bomber variants.
Henning,If you're interested the Goleta Air and Space Museum has some good pics and history of former DC-7s and 6s configured for retardant delivery. Goleta is an online museum.Butler Aircraft Company, based out of Oregon, operates either DC-6s or DC-7s for fire fighting. They also have multiple pictures of their aircraft on their website.Pete Edited by petedob

I will have the DC6 when she is available, you can bet on it. Some suggestions for the future. A DC3,, and a Lockheed Constellation 1049 either a G or H. Cheers CJ

I will have the DC6 when she is available, you can bet on it. Some suggestions for the future. A DC3,, and a Lockheed Constellation 1049 either a G or H. Cheers CJ
I'm sure they'll get round to the DC3 and Connie...right after the C-46 and C-119. :(

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Hehe, that's sort of like asking if Rolex is better than Timex :(
for me breitling is best :Peace:cheersralf

Ralf Scholten EDDL

Myself i'll be buying this bird just because PMDG is putting it together and know hands down it will be the best of the best.

Hopefully, maybe ~ after they get done with the Douglas DC-6 Propliner - they'll do some more Civilian Propliners - lets NOT forget about the poor ol' forgotton much of the time - "Martin 404" Propster too ~ !! ( JetRanger ) Remember -----}

fsx_2012-02-19_04-54-31-33.jpg

Myself i'll be buying this bird just because PMDG is putting it together and know hands down it will be the best of the best.
I think a lot of people are thinking that way Louis, myself included. :(

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Am looking forward to the DC6 as it will make a great change from flying high and using the FMC etc. No autothrottle and twelve levers to play with when setting the power: bliss! As the saying goes "A change is as good as a rest".Knowing it's from PMDG means that I can buy it with confidence

Preparing my home office with surround-sound for this one. Maybe rub a little oil under my nose and stick my feet in ice water for the full effect while flying.Can't wait.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World