Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

I'm really enjoying A2A's B-17, very immersive, and the visuals are fantastic. I don't see a need to build another one for sim. PMDG should concentrate on their DC-6 instead. Just Flight has the DC-3 and DC-6 Legends of Flight, and although nicely done, it's not as immersive as A2A, or as PMDG can make it.

I wish they would rebroadcast the FS Conference PMDG announcement on Youtube. I heard Robert speak on the FSBreak Podcast some months ago and I bet it was a good presentation.

I wish they would rebroadcast the FS Conference PMDG announcement on Youtube. I heard Robert speak on the FSBreak Podcast some months ago and I bet it was a good presentation.
From another thread, here's part 1 of 4. No word on the other 3, but keep an eye on this user's channel. I imagine the rest are coming.

Steve Caffey

A DC-6B? Now THAT was an unexpected move! Cool of you guys giving an older lady some attention as well!

I was just thinking, what about a Boeing 737 Classic (300/400/500) after this?
Do we really need another 737? What about a VC10? TriStar? Bac 1-11?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi, fellow simpilots,as an Austrian I cannot help sharing some images of the DC6B of the Flying Bulls with you. Check out their website www.flyingbulls.com and see their fleet (includes a B25, as well as an F4U Corsair and a P38!). The following images were taken in 2005 and 2009 at the traditional "AirPower" show, held at Zeltweg Airbase (LOXZ) every other year. Enjoy (just in case someone needs some inspiration for a livery...)Sigmar Stadlmeier(home-based at LOWL & occasional visitor to LOWS, where the Bulls are based)

Okay, everybody remember 'Gimme Hope Joanna' by Eddie Grant ?Keep that in mind and sing along :It was announced on 5th FebruariAnd we all went a little madRobert R. revealed a secret to uswe could never have expected thatNow it is almost two months laterWe're still waiting with bated breathNomore news has come from Sir Robert sofarPlease don't tell us the project is dead[chorus:]Gimme hope, Sir RobertHope, Sir RobertGimme hope,Sir Robert'Fore the morning comeGimme hope, Sir RobertHope,Sir RobertHope before the morning come-----Anybody else wants to fill in the second verse, please go right aheadcheers,jan :(

Jan

Roses are red, violets are blue,I am no poetRobert talked about it on the conference, it is going along.

Looks like PMDG is getting a lot of money from me this year! Worth every penny

Is there any news on the DC6? It seems the the T7 announcement has hoovered all the interest from this georgous bird.

I dont think this one was shown here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8tqCrMWCQE&feature=related

Hate to be the guy cleaning it if all airfields in Africa are like that :(

I dont think this one was shown here:

Thats one hell of a landing from one hell of a pilot. Perfect clearance over the trees, descended for the threshold and nailed it with a nice positive touchdown.

oh jeez, i want a 757..

Go and speak to the guys over at Level-D...

Meanwhile, I'll sit here and wait for the "The DC-6B is out now" message...

Great video of that DC6 landing... cleaning the engines must be a nightmare after that amount of dust...

A