Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

I'm pretty certain that they are working on a stable periodic release schedule, right now the market is ripe for another PMDG addon.

2012 is turning out to be a great year for complex FSX airliner addons, with Qwings' 146, Coolsky's DC-9, Milviz's 737, FSLabs' A320 and Majestic's Q400. all we're missing is something from PMDG.

Three of those five are still WIP, so don't count those chickens yet. Regardless, the future appears bright for the next little while.

Mike

For one who is defo not bothered about the 777, this is a dream announcment! Can't wait!

Yea same here. But i will get the 777 but im really looking forward to the DC-6

Gday

I just wish PMDG would have kept it a secret, in fact i wish they would have kept the 777, 747v2 a secret as well, and only reveal them when they are ready for release.

Jeff

• Upvote 4

Good afternoon,

I'd like to know if the developing of the DC6 is stopped temporarily, because I understand it is a project the people of PMDG are working on in quiet periods.

I can imagine there is no " quiet " period now working on the triple 7.

Is it possible that anyone of PMDG can tell something about the development? (I know they will not give a release date, I'm not asking for it :P )

Thanks for responding.

Regards,

Eric

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon,

I'd like to know if the developing of the DC6 is stopped temporarily, because I understand it is a project the people of PMDG are working on in quiet periods.

I can imagine there is no " quiet " period now working on the triple 7.

Is it possible that anyone of PMDG can tell something about the development? (I know they will not give a release date, I'm not asking for it :P )

Thanks for responding.

Regards,

Eric

Im with you on that one Eric. Im actually looking forward to the DC-6 alot more than the B777 coz i know as long as its being made by PMDG its gonna be a very nice sim to use. Thanks

Can I have a show off hands how many people check this thread every day without saying a word , just to get a fix with a DC-6 :rolleyes:

Can I have a show off hands how many people check this thread every day without saying a word , just to get a fix with a DC-6 :rolleyes:

:Applause: :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

Hi,

Yep I usually check the forum every day for any possible new info on the DC6. Seem's I'm looking forward to this more than anything else just lately.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

:Applause: :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

1 . 2 . 3. 4 ... all plus the hands :unsure: makes 8 .. speed .. Oct the 14th Chucky did it , now i wonder what the next barrier is

Not every day, but I check here several times a week and the lack of updates isn't nice at all.

routine... I check it before checking my mail!! hehehe

I'm expecting the DC6 just to be released one day, out of nowhere.

Lee