Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

when i look to the endless swiches and gauges, and think of pmdg detail and quality ; i realise that learning time with this bird will take time as much as this bird's development time frame.

sorry for bumb, just wanted to look at the pictures as looking at pics of platonic love on facebook. lol

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

So what's the deal with the B1900 in FSX?  Who's done this and how does it perform.  Do you recommend doing it? 

It does work fine, just don't expect same kind of quality that PMDG has delivered with their later products, both visually and system wise it's not that much different from some of today's freeware. 

Still for now I think it's the best B1900 out there. 

Regards

Joona L

i hope pmdg everything is soon, cause i am starting to, loose interest.

Can I have your copy then?

So what's the deal with the B1900 in FSX?  Who's done this and how does it perform.  Do you recommend doing it? 

Carenado is making a B1900D for FSX, and it's looking very good. the PMDG B1900 is so old (and designed for FS9, not FSX) that systems and flight dynamics wise the Carenado will probably be better.

Now if only PMDG will make a B1900 for FSX.....

Back onto topic, namely the Cloudmaster...

This has been on my shortlist since the day it was announced. As much as I love the NGX and will no doubt love the 777 (real life has got in the way of purchasing a copy), the Cloudmaster is really the one I would be in the most...

A

I started watching Ice Pilots NWT recently and now I am more excited than ever for the DC-6. Can't wait to have a big ol' radial propliner in my hangar! 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'll just add my own little bump and say that I hope the DC-6 is still in development. If so, I'm very much looking forward to it.

• Upvote 1

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

when i look to the endless swiches and gauges, and think of pmdg detail and quality ; i realise that learning time with this bird will take time as much as this bird's development time frame.

sorry for bumb, just wanted to look at the pictures as looking at pics of platonic love on facebook. lol

...and I thought I was the only one... :unsure:

I started watching Ice Pilots NWT recently and now I am more excited than ever for the DC-6. Can't wait to have a big ol' radial propliner in my hangar! 

Its funny how things like that inspire us to wanna fly.. I often get a bit bored of simming if I do it too much (like 10 to 20 flights in a week for some weeks in a row), then I give it a break for a while, that is until I either see a tv-program about flying or go on a flight myself and *WHAM* the bug bites again

• Upvote 1

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

I am really excited for this bird. I just hope that the sound set gets the attention it deserves. Those radials have such a great sound.

I look forward to the DC-6 as well should they decide to release it.

I also realize how crazy busy PMDG is right now. 777 SP, 777-300, NGX SP, 747 v2, DC-6, Secret XP project.

Wow. Given the quality that PMDG demands of themselves, that's a lot on anyone's plate.

I'll just add my own little bump and say that I hope the DC-6 is still in development. If so, I'm very much looking forward to it.

+1

It does work fine, just don't expect same kind of quality that PMDG has delivered with their later products, both visually and system wise it's not that much different from some of today's freeware. 

Still for now I think it's the best B1900 out there. 

Regards

Joona L

But only the most outstanding freeware. The PMDG 1900 is still well above average IMO.

Sascha