Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

They kinda have a lot on their plate right now...

I understand that... but the pics they showed ... I guess are very deceiving.. I figure this thing would be out long time ago.. it looks like they are almost there.

Oh well.. hopefully it will come out sometime... I sure hope..it would make for a great cargo bird.

Ciao!

Would be nice to bring something different than another Boeing. I love the Queen, but I could take a BoeingBreak.

Exactly, just had a look at the pics, looks complete on the outside, a lot still to do on the inside.  It´s DCS for me now, the DC6 will bring me back to FSX when it is released.

-Iain Watson-

The DC6 would be most fun from for a completely new type of experience. I'm sure there will be a steep learning curve, but that's what makes all of this worthwhile, for me anyway. I just hope the project has not become abandon.

• Upvote 1

Still an awesome looking plane....Looking forward to this one..... :Praying:  :Praying:  :Praying:  :biggrin:  :wink: .

I said last year I would not fly again until PMDG release the DC-6 and I have not flown since then. 

I'll keep my word but... :huh:  what about some update, Mr. Randazzo? Can we have at least a "keep dreaming"? 

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

Would be a treat to see this on final approach soon.

I said last year I would not fly again until PMDG release the DC-6 and I have not flown since then. 

I'll keep my word but... :huh:  what about some update, Mr. Randazzo? Can we have at least a "keep dreaming"? 

Thanks in advance!

Why avoid flying just because one plane by one company hasn't been released?

Plenty of other great aircraft to enjoy.

• Upvote 1

So excited..But a bit worried. I see that the triple seven PMDG created for FSX they recommend running a 64bit operating system so FSX does not run out of memory. Now i heard that the Dc-6 wont be as a guess detailed as the 777 but will they still recommend a 64 bit or no? Other then that cant wait :)

So excited..But a bit worried. I see that the triple seven PMDG created for FSX they recommend running a 64bit operating system so FSX does not run out of memory. Now i heard that the Dc-6 wont be as a guess detailed as the 777 but will they still recommend a 64 bit or no? Other then that cant wait :)

We always recommend 64-bit Windows regardless of what you're running. Virtually any computer a simmer has today should be able to run 64-bit Windows. You'd have to have one that's nearly 10 years old to not be able to.

See here on the reasons why:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a108/vas-management-stopping-out-of-memory-oom-errors

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We always recommend 64-bit Windows regardless of what you're running. Virtually any computer a simmer has today should be able to run 64-bit Windows. You'd have to have one that's nearly 10 years old to not be able to.

See here on the reasons why:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a108/vas-management-stopping-out-of-memory-oom-errors

Thank you very much for your reply!!! Looking forward to the Dc-6 :)