Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

Thanks Robert, But it still a great movie and now I can't wait for your plane. I love VOR to VOR and NDB flying. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

Awesome! It's amazing how hard the PMDG guys work... doing so much good quality stuff at the same time O_OBtw, is there any chance that PMDG will release a 737 Classic in the future, with the same quality as the NGX? I'm eager to have one since imo they are kind of forgotten, all the attention now goes to the new planes, so noone has released a good one for FSX yet :D

This came WAAAAY out of left field! When I saw the post mention classics, I was praying for a 727. But this DC-6 looks amazing! Looks like I'll have to study up on this plane

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Guest dlrk

Hate to see it, but I'm disappointed. I was hoping the secret project would be something I might want to buy. I wish you guys had developed a really good light aircraft rather than vintage,

Thank you PMDG.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPGBQhqzYnM&feature=related

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

I do love a secret. Looking forward to some old timey flying.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

OMG!!! that's what i was waiting from PMDG, the old birds!!! i love old navigation and i would like some old jets like 727 or 707 from PMDG, we need that birds with PMDG quality!!! :(

Maybe I can duplex my old DC-3 type rating and have it come out as a DC-6. Does anyone even check those things anymore? I like this one.Ray

Great choice. I had a daydream just a few days ago that PMDG was working on on old propliner. I actually picked one of the twin Convairs for the project but this will do just fine, for the first one. Thanks.Ray

I do love a secret. Looking forward to some old timey flying.Ray
Maybe I can duplex my old DC-3 type rating and have it come out as a DC-6. Does anyone even check those things anymore? I like this one.Ray
Great choice. I had a daydream just a few days ago that PMDG was working on on old propliner. I actually picked one of the twin Convairs for the project but this will do just fine, for the first one. Thanks.Ray
Ray is tickled pink. Ray, are you in love already?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

It was only yesterday I had this down on a wishlist (this or a Connie). The only thing above it was the Fokker F-27. :( So I'm one happy camper who didn't want to see everything going glass...CheersMike Dryden