Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

Great shots, Henning. Were those pics taken at Eros?Here are some pics I took in 2004 at an airshow, as I wanted to make a repaint for the CalClassic DC-6.2004_0924_132002AA.JPG2004_0924_132008AA.JPG2004_0924_132028AA.JPG2004_0924_132212AA.JPG2004_0924_132320AA.JPG

Edited by Eberhard

Were those pics taken at Eros?Here are some pics I took in 2004 at an airshow
Hi Eberhard,The low and over with gear up was taken at Eros. The landing is either at Sossusvlei or Oanob (can't remember.)Low level over Oanob Dam:

Cheers,

Henning

dc6_devteam_banner.jpg

Wow! Stunning shot. Looking really forward to this aircraft!

Great shots, Henning. Were those pics taken at Eros?Here are some pics I took in 2004 at an airshow, as I wanted to make a repaint for the CalClassic DC-6.2004_0924_132212AA.JPG
Wow, someone's been busy with the polish! :D Great shots!

When is the DC-6 going to be up for release ? will there also be a Boxed version available too ?? I wanna know really I do,, I'm a propliner nut,,,,

You might want to limit the "interests" section of your profile, Jetranger.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I agree!....................Wow!

I would happily read about his fivehundred freeware aircrafts in his interests section... :)))And probably all the repaints should be there. Edited by mi17

We all know that pmdg is the best! But please, it's possible to put realistic and functional (wipers working) rain effects in vc? It's so hard to do it? Sorry for the ignorance but a really don't know...Low climbouts with the rain in the windshields of DC-6 it's a dream!!!

We all know that pmdg is the best!But please, it's possible to put realistic and functional (wipers working) rain effects in vc?It's so hard to do it? Sorry for the ignorance but a really don't know...Low climbouts with the rain in the windshields of DC-6 it's a dream!!!
Functional wipers could be a task, but rain effects are possible if you have enough animations to spare.You should also sign your posts. Forum rules....and welcome :(

Kyle Rodgers

We are planning on adding both the cargo and fire bomber variants.
Excellent ! I always prefer the cargo versions of any airliner ( such as PMDGs MD-11, Captain Sim's 727 etc ) so this is great news. Thanks hugely, gentlemen; a 100% definite purchase for me. :(

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Can't believe i missed this topic,Wow, what a project! This is going to be very exciting! count me inCeri

Edited by Ceri Hurlow

Henning, stunning shot of that low level pass over the lake... duck!Andrew

This time high over Oanob Dam...
Orbx should seriously get moving and make a scenery for that area! :)