Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

A must-buy! Thanks, Robert et al. at PMDG, for a nice surprise on Superbowl Sunday! :-)Joel Murray

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

looks beautiful and what a big suprise! how about the sounds?

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Some very nice internal and external pics of the Windhoek based V5 -NCG on airliners.net. Check 'em out. Makes me even more impatient !Really hoping for a cargo variant as well.......

Money is tight but if ever I have the spare funds I`ll really need to consider this plane highly. She looks great! Nice one.Steve

Hey, PMDG Staff et alAs you've seen from some of these posts, AND as you already know, ya canne pleaze aal tha folk, all tha time.As some of you already know, it's been a major month for me... 1st my FSX PC gets nicked, shortly followed by finding a daughter I thought I'd lost 28 years ago!
Hi PhilI'd asked you in one of your previous posts the state of play with recovery of your nicked goods, but never mind now, as in the context of that wonderful family discovery, such matters are superseded. I like your Scottish phraseology! Trouble is, will our American cousins understand.

IIRC, The DC-7 was designed as the replacement for the DC-6....
You are very right, Ronan, because as kid I remember reading all about it in a National Geographic article and b+w ads within it by airlines that have now long bit the dust.

And we really aren't all that interested in bizjets anyway... There are plenty of others tinkering around in that market- so i hope they can meet your needs!
Too bad because there are plenty of users asking for a quality one... Right now the only quality ones are the Flight1 Mustang and (somewhat dated) ES C750. And I'm also using your 738 for BBJ ;)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi PhilI'd asked you in one of your previous posts the state of play with recovery of your nicked goods, but never mind now, as in the context of that wonderful family discovery, such matters are superseded. I like your Scottish phraseology! Trouble is, will our American cousins understand.
Hi RickNo movevment on theft. Yes, later events definately supersede matters.As for the language, it's only Robert that mattered on that one, and i'm sure he got the meaning;-)Thanks

This is awesome news. I think it's a great idea to have some PMDG classics.I will definitely be purchasing this one :(.Thanks, Martin

Edited by Marith

Any chance of a view of the left side of the cockpit? I noticed a box with a weather radar and another box with the transponder and audio panel down between the tiller and the pilot's left knee a picture of V5-NCG on airliners...As an eager RXP owner and a vatsimmer/IVAO pilot, I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have their weather radar and an FSInn/Squawkbox/IVAP/FSUIPC compatible transponder in there. Drop me a PM if you need any testing with that! :(

Edited by 747-fan

Thats something totally different for PMDG. I'm sure you guys will do a perfect job on this bird as you always do.I can't wait to fly around europe in the N996DM one of the nicest business aircraft I have ever seen.This is the DC6 operated by Red Bull out of Salzburg Airport.Would it be possible to include this paint scheme and maybe the GPS setup of this one?Have a look at some very nice pics.Bevekom2010-07-02_N966DM_DC-6_foto320_GJTornij.JPGCheck out some more pictures of this beauty at airliners dot net.I just can't wait.But for the time being I'm just happy whit the wonderfull NGX :( :(

Only vintage plane I'll buy :) Can we expect 3D propellors modelled? I think those are the coolest things blum.gif

Thats something totally different for PMDG. I'm sure you guys will do a perfect job on this bird as you always do.I can't wait to fly around europe in the N996DM one of the nicest business aircraft I have ever seen.This is the DC6 operated by Red Bull out of Salzburg Airport.Would it be possible to include this paint scheme and maybe the GPS setup of this one?Have a look at some very nice pics.Bevekom2010-07-02_N966DM_DC-6_foto320_GJTornij.JPG
I heard about this plane. What is the purpose of this Redbull plane? Is it just a flying advertisement, or do they fly cargo with it? Also, where would it fly (if it did)? Looks awesome blum.gif

I'm really excited about this release. The DC-6 has been a long-time favorite for me.

Keith Guillory

can i preorder? hahaha , nice to know you guys are giving the old birds some love . My card its ready to order when ever its time.

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I bet there are going to be some hot looking paints for it down the road. The more I see it the more excited I really am about it.