Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alainneedle1

Not all the thread are there?

Yesterday I was able to see 10 threads here, today there is only 7 I can see, the day before yesterday I was able to see only 5 of them, am I the only one with this problem? Refreshing the page does nothing...??

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

its some setting that you need to do here. I will see where it is and add the link for you..

When you are at the main page of the Orbx forum, where you see 'all' topics, there is a blue 'line' (what's the right word?) that says Recently updated - Start Date - Most Replies - Most Viewed - Custom.Click on custom and Custom and change the time frame. Unfortunately this option doesn't seem to be saved...EDITLOL What bliksempie posted. A picture tells a thousand words, doesn't it...? :(

EDITLOL What bliksempie posted. A picture tells a thousand words, doesn't it...? :(
Well, 54 anyway. He%20He.gif

Well, 54 anyway. He%20He.gif
LOL :( I actually thought about counting the words of my post but I was too lazy... I just did it anyway to check if you were right... and of course you were. :(

Er... that thread had also disappeared... :( Makes me think of a helpdesk that sends a mail to tell everyone the mail doesn't work anymore. Or the helpdesk which you call by phone to say the mail doesn't work anymore and they say that they will send you an email with the solution. Et cetera. :(