Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Unofficial ORBX Forum Teamspeak

Okay, we are going to go for it. We'll bring online today a 50 person version. Stay tuned!
Exciting!

The AVSIM TeamSpeak server is now online.Address is: speak2-3.teamspeak.net:11962 <- This is not a URL. Copy and pasted to your TS3 client to log on.PW is "rxyyjdh1" without the quotes.This is a TeamSpeak 3 server and you need the TeamSpeak 3 Client which you can download from here: http://ftp.4players....releases/3.0.0/Upon installation and first start, it will update itself to the latest version of TS3.

The AVSIM TeamSpeak server is now online.Address is: speak2-3.teamspeak.net:11962PW is "rxyyjdh1" without the quotes.This is a TeamSpeak 3 server and you need the TeamSpeak 3 Client which you can download from here: http://ftp.4players....releases/3.0.0/Upon installation and first start, it will update itself to the latest version of TS3.
Hi Tom,Something seems wrong in the address. Comes up no server.Kind regards,

Hi Tom,Something seems wrong in the address. Comes up no server.Kind regards,
Yes, corrected it so that it did not appear as a URL.

That works. :( Snappy password. :(

Edited by Ron Attwood

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

There's no-one there!!

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Works fine for me. Where is everyone? :( haha

The new teamspeak system works well. Met a number of people I had seen on the forums on there today and had great discussions. If no one is there when you pop in, just hang around and you will be joined by a new friend from somewhere!Kind regards,

It is indeed quite nice that Avsim have implemented this great "feature" for our community. What a better way to sit and chat than to literally talk? :(

It is indeed quite nice that Avsim have implemented this great "feature" for our community. What a better way to sit and chat than to literally talk? :(
Yeah but... Did you put your $0.25 or 0.0002 Euros in the slot when you entered? :(

Yeah but... Did you put your $0.25 or 0.0002 Euros in the slot when you entered? :(
Donate button here I come! :(

Not until I return from my holiday in Hawaii Stephen. But it sounds interesting.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3