Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Unofficial ORBX Forum Teamspeak

Not until I return from my holiday in Hawaii Stephen. But it sounds interesting.
You are in Hawaii?Have you seen a yellow Stearman and an Icon buzzing windmills?Kind regards,

You are in Hawaii?Have you seen a yellow Stearman and an Icon buzzing windmills?Kind regards,
LOL.... B) :( :( :( Nope! but lots of neat fishees.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Please Sir, I have a suggestion. I've seen, on other forums, a little sidebar doohickey which shows who is connected to TS and what rooms they're in.Example:http://www.deadmen.c...um/content.php/It may well encourage people to join.

Edited by Ron Attwood

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Please Sir, I have a suggestion. I've seen, on other forums, a little sidebar doohickey which shows who is connected to TS and what rooms they're in.Example:http://www.deadmen.c...um/content.php/It may well encourage people to join.
And you can do the same here. Go to the menu tabs at the top and depending up your screen resolution, you will either see TEAM SPEAK tab or an OTHER tab under which you will find the TS link.

OK, got it. Although if it would be nice if it was in view while one read the forum, rather than having to open another page. /ends waffle

OK, got it. Although if it would be nice if it was in view while one read the forum, rather than having to open another page. /ends waffle
I agree. I just haven't gotten around to doing that.

This sounds great fun but are we not all on different time zone?Never done Fsx on line it does sound good.

Edited by NyxxUK

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

This sounds great fun but are we not all on different time zone?Never done Fsx on line it does sound good.
You're quite right, if the world learned to adapt to GMT it would be a nicer place! As for flying online, it's very good. Try flying in even a loose formation is trickier than it looks and great fun. It's the only way to fly.@Tom, Cheers.Ron Edited by Ron Attwood

If anyone wants to check if anyone is online - here's a small tip: my normal browser is Firefox, and there's around nine or so, tabs along the top, giving me quick browsing to those regular sites. What I also do now, is to launch IE, connect to the "http://forum.avsim.net/pages/teamspeak"site, and then squidge it down into a small window at the side of my main browser. Many of us have more than one monitor, so it becomes a no-brainer. It refreshes itself every five seconds or so, so you can always see who's online out of the corner of your eye!

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

You're quite right, if the world learned to adapt to GMT it would be a nicer place! As for flying online, it's very good. Try flying in even a loose formation is trickier than it looks and great fun. It's the only way to fly.@Tom, Cheers.Ron
That's right Ron, the world now speaks English so why not make everyone use our GMT :wink:You are wetting my appetite

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

... and as well - we could have everyone drive on the correct side of the road, too....... :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

... and as well - we could have everyone drive on the correct side of the road, too....... :(
That's right!What could be more obvious? The right side is the right side. The left side is the left side, not the right side, so therefore the right side is the right side. Right is right! Always was, always will be, world without end.Amen.

.. as it was in the beginning...

That's right!What could be more obvious? The right side is the right side. The left side is the left side, not the right side, so therefore the right side is the right side. Right is right! Always was, always will be, world without end.Amen.
No No No .....NoWhen we read we read Left to right when the army marchers it's Left/Right Left/Right, Right comes after left, Left always comes before Right, So we drive on the left, but we can turn Right. :unsure:So driving on the left is right, right is not right because your on the right not the left unless your already on the right side then your on the left. :rolleyes:That's right..... :( Edited by NyxxUK