Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpiritFlyer

Unofficial ORBX Forum Teamspeak

It is indeed quite nice that Avsim have implemented this great "feature" for our community. What a better way to sit and chat than to literally talk? :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is indeed quite nice that Avsim have implemented this great "feature" for our community. What a better way to sit and chat than to literally talk? :(
Yeah but... Did you put your $0.25 or 0.0002 Euros in the slot when you entered? :(

Yeah but... Did you put your $0.25 or 0.0002 Euros in the slot when you entered? :(
Donate button here I come! :(

I hope more people come on and give this a try.Kind regards,

Not until I return from my holiday in Hawaii Stephen. But it sounds interesting.

Not until I return from my holiday in Hawaii Stephen. But it sounds interesting.
You are in Hawaii?Have you seen a yellow Stearman and an Icon buzzing windmills?Kind regards,

You are in Hawaii?Have you seen a yellow Stearman and an Icon buzzing windmills?Kind regards,
LOL.... B) :( :( :( Nope! but lots of neat fishees.

Please Sir, I have a suggestion. I've seen, on other forums, a little sidebar doohickey which shows who is connected to TS and what rooms they're in.Example:http://www.deadmen.c...um/content.php/It may well encourage people to join.
And you can do the same here. Go to the menu tabs at the top and depending up your screen resolution, you will either see TEAM SPEAK tab or an OTHER tab under which you will find the TS link.

OK, got it. Although if it would be nice if it was in view while one read the forum, rather than having to open another page. /ends waffle

OK, got it. Although if it would be nice if it was in view while one read the forum, rather than having to open another page. /ends waffle
I agree. I just haven't gotten around to doing that.

This sounds great fun but are we not all on different time zone?Never done Fsx on line it does sound good.

This sounds great fun but are we not all on different time zone?Never done Fsx on line it does sound good.
You're quite right, if the world learned to adapt to GMT it would be a nicer place! As for flying online, it's very good. Try flying in even a loose formation is trickier than it looks and great fun. It's the only way to fly.@Tom, Cheers.Ron

If anyone wants to check if anyone is online - here's a small tip: my normal browser is Firefox, and there's around nine or so, tabs along the top, giving me quick browsing to those regular sites. What I also do now, is to launch IE, connect to the "http://forum.avsim.net/pages/teamspeak"site, and then squidge it down into a small window at the side of my main browser. Many of us have more than one monitor, so it becomes a no-brainer. It refreshes itself every five seconds or so, so you can always see who's online out of the corner of your eye!

You're quite right, if the world learned to adapt to GMT it would be a nicer place! As for flying online, it's very good. Try flying in even a loose formation is trickier than it looks and great fun. It's the only way to fly.@Tom, Cheers.Ron
That's right Ron, the world now speaks English so why not make everyone use our GMT :wink:You are wetting my appetite

... and as well - we could have everyone drive on the correct side of the road, too....... :(

... and as well - we could have everyone drive on the correct side of the road, too....... :(
That's right!What could be more obvious? The right side is the right side. The left side is the left side, not the right side, so therefore the right side is the right side. Right is right! Always was, always will be, world without end.Amen.

That's right!What could be more obvious? The right side is the right side. The left side is the left side, not the right side, so therefore the right side is the right side. Right is right! Always was, always will be, world without end.Amen.
No No No .....NoWhen we read we read Left to right when the army marchers it's Left/Right Left/Right, Right comes after left, Left always comes before Right, So we drive on the left, but we can turn Right. :unsure:So driving on the left is right, right is not right because your on the right not the left unless your already on the right side then your on the left. :rolleyes:That's right..... :(

OK, Dave - you win! Not even Ronnie can beat that one.. :( :(

No No No .....NoWhen we read we read Left to right when the army marchers it's Left/Right Left/Right, Right comes after left, Left always comes before Right, So we drive on the left, but we can turn Right. :unsure:So driving on the left is right, right is not right because your on the right not the left unless your already on the right side then your on the left. :rolleyes:That's right..... :(
I can only yield in the face of such overwhelmingly superior word craftmanship and unassailable logic! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Gentlemen - I'm of Irish descent :( And I'm now very confused B) :(
And you would admit that in an open forum??? Oh brother. You have only been here a year.... Obviously not long enough to have learned! :(