Sign in to follow this  
simmerhead

If FLIGHT becomes a failure how will investing in DLC affect buyers?

a LOT of us beta "testers" are pretty annoyed at MS right now, as it is now obvious that they have not been straight with us, in what our purpose was in "testing" Flight.
Its pretty clear that MS took the beta testers for a (plane) ride.

Arwen,Don't argue with the forum wanna-be laywer. Just keep things quiet and wait until March 1st to explain things, if you wish.
I cannot believe that you are telling me not to argue. I'm a woman ... I have to ague with men, as there is no way to reason with most of them. :( Edited by Arwen

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

I cannot believe that you are telling me not to argue. I'm a woman ... I have to ague with men, as there is no way to reason with most of them. :(
MOUAgnagnahahahagnagna.....my wife love you....

Its pretty clear that MS took the beta testers for a (plane) ride.
Perhaps then you will explain how Micosoft took the beta testers for a ride as no one else can?

Perhaps then you will explain how Micosoft took the beta testers for a ride as no one else can?
Ask Arwen. She knows (but is not saying).

Pretty sad to see more and more people breaking the beta NDA.Knew it would be only a matter of time before people started to mouth off.Could understand if they were excited kids.

JayskitsSo you don'tknow either? I conclude that, in fact, no one knows and that Microsoft has or has not done, to breach the NDA. Having read the NDA, I can't see what Microsoft is required to do, or not do, anything so I'm probably correct in my conclusion.

Edited by mgh

Pretty sad to see more and more people breaking the beta NDA.Knew it would be only a matter of time before people started to mouth off.Could understand if they were excited kids.
Microsoft isn't stupid. It knew that a public beta would leak like a sieve and so it only released what it was prepared to have leaked.

Since the actual beta is over... what part of the NDA is still in effect?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Microsoft isn't stupid. It knew that a public beta would leak like a sieve and so it only released what it was prepared to have leaked.
I agree 100%, it 's basic marketting tactic. "Hey boys and girls, come on download it, it's free ! You are beta testers and especially do not talk about !" Guaranteed effect=free advertisingRichard Portier Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I agree 100%, it 's basic marketting tactic.Richard Portier
It's a pity some beta testers didn't realise that.

It probably has little effect at any time. Compare it with a real Microsoft NDA.

The beta testing isn't over yet. The NDA remains in effect until Flight is released.

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

mgh will be another one of those serious "closet" users of Flight. :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.