Sign in to follow this  
simmerhead

If FLIGHT becomes a failure how will investing in DLC affect buyers?

MS broke my NDA,
Which term in the NDA did Microsoft break?

Some of these endorsements are as over the top as the naysayers that are under the bottom. Weird isn't it?

Which term in the NDA did Microsoft break?
I said all I'm going to about that in my previous post.

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

I said all I'm going to about that in my previous post.
In other words, you can't identify a term Microsoft broke.

In other words, you can't identify a term Microsoft broke.
You are wrong.I just chose not to go into the details as to why I PERSONALLY feel that MS broke their NDA between the Flight beta testersThe details are none of your business, and saying more than what I have written would break my NDA, which I've already stated that I will continue to honor out of respect to the Flight Team.

~ Arwen ~

You are wrong.I just chose not to go into the details as to why I PERSONALLY feel that MS broke their NDA between the Flight beta testersThe details are none of your business, and saying more than what I have written would break my NDA, which I've already stated that I will continue to honor out of respect to the Flight Team.
If you can't quote a term, perhaps you can say what Microsoft did, or did not do, to rbeak the NDA?Surely the details arenow everyone's business. You chose to accuse Muicrosoft publically of breaking the NDA.

I'm entitled to my opinion about what I feel MS did or did not do in honoring their end of the NDA. And I have every right to disclose as little or as much as I want to on the details behind my opinion.Give it a rest, mgh. You're not getting any more out of me on this.

~ Arwen ~

I'm entitled to my opinion about what I feel MS did or did not do in honoring their end of the NDA. And I have every right to disclose as little or as much as I want to on the details behind my opinion.Give it a rest, mgh. You're not getting any more out of me on this.
OK - my last post on the matter. But if you chose to make public accusations you should have the moral character to justify them or, if you won't, to withdraw them.

This is straight out of Contract Law (I have an Associates Degree in Paralegal and a BS degree in Legal Studies):

"If one side fails to stick to his or her part of the bargain, a breach of contract occurs. Such a contract breach happens when: one party to a contract makes it impossible for the other parties to perform; one party to the contract does something against the intent of the contract; or a party absolutely refuses to perform the contract."

The above is the legal reasoning behind my opinion, and I'm leaving it at that. If this still isn't good enough for you than I'm afraid you're out of luck, because I'm done discussing this.

~ Arwen ~

Arwen,Don't argue with the forum wanna-be laywer. Just keep things quiet and wait until March 1st to explain things, if you wish.

Arwen,Don't argue with the forum wanna-be laywer. Just keep things quiet and wait until March 1st to explain things, if you wish.
+1 Arwen just let a few people wait and see what they have to say after the release ...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

That is true. A real lawyer would know the difference between a contract and an agreement. In the context the Flight NDA isn't a contract. You can read it here. Edited by mgh

Just keep on proving my point. It's all good.

Just keep on proving my point. It's all good.
Exactly, I'm not the wannabe lawyer wjo started quoting law. I'm the one who wanted to know what Microsoft had done wrong. Edited by mgh

That is true. A real lawyer would know the difference between a contract and an agreement. In the context the Flight NDA isn't a contract. You can read it here.
Then you're not a Real lawyer, because a contract is defined as: "An agreement between two or more parties, especially one that is written and enforceable by law."At the end of the NDA is: "Violations of these Terms of Use and Nondisclosure Agreement may result in being banned from the beta and/or legal action." I'm not a lawyer either, but I recently spent four years studying law (including contract law), so I do have a pretty good grasp of the law.The NDA is a Legal Contract. Edited by Arwen

~ Arwen ~

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.