Sign in to follow this  
maurizio

always the second monitor

Hi All, I have always problems with the second monitor . I need to know the specification of the " System " of people running737 NGX on two monitors without problems . I think that this can help me very very much . Many thanks to all .Best regardsMaurizio

I run 6 monitors:3 on a ATI 5870 with a Motrax analog edition.2 on 1 ATI 55701 on a ATI 5570CPU: I7, 860Bert Van Bulck

I run 6 monitors:3 on a ATI 5870 with a Motrax analog edition.2 on 1 ATI 55701 on a ATI 5570CPU: I7, 860Bert Van Bulck
I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of your setup, Bert.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Hi MrKen , I have posted in this forum ( and you have read ) on 29 Januay 2012 .I am not able to find a solution .Many thanks to All that send me the specification about the system in use for the 737 NGX on two monitors : it is , for me , a big help .Best regardsMaurizio

Hmmm . . . Bert . . . I have 7. You had me stop and count them. Pretty much using the same setup as you but runing GEforce nVidias . . . . . the Only Way to Fly.

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Maurizio,I see both of your monitors are the same. Are your monitors DVI or VGA or a mix using a converter? Does the card have 2xDVI outputs or what? Do the monitors have DVI plugs (white) or VGA (blue)? If DVI, look at the plug; does the single horizontal pin have four pins around it or none? What drivers are you running? Have you made any changes/customisations with either the Nvidia panel or Nvidia inspector? Have you tried swapping the monitors over (if one is DVI and one VGA using a converter)Have you tried running full screen video on the right hand screen in windows?I have seen this issue before but not with a game. It was a video overlay problem. It was fixed by messing about with graphics drivers. this really sounds like a driver issue or screen limitation. Have you done a full driver reinstall? When you run the Nvidia installer you choose custom setup and install only the driver, the physx driver and tick the box that says 'clean install'. That removes all the old driver references from the registry.I run FSX on two totally different size monitors (27" Dell 16:9 and 22" Xerox non-ws) I run in 1920x1200 with no issues at all. I do run in full screen mode though. Can you run in full screen mode and just put the windows you need on the rh screen? Does it work?Happy to help in any way. Probably best to pm me. BestJake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

I'm using 3 on a Matrox Triple Head Digital. Specs in my signature. But to make it easy:three 17" Dell LCD's, using DVI connected to:Matrox Triple Head DIgital, connected to:Nvidia GPU.Good luck, hope it helps.

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of your setup, Bert.
Right now the left bottom screen is disabled and off course I'm using the NGX now but it gives you an idea.Best Regards,Bert Van Bulck Edited by rocketfs