Sign in to follow this  
steve howlett

Level-D 757

Anyone heard anything about this..seems to have been ages.not that much different from the 767.is it still an ongoing project? steve-0

Anyone heard anything about this..seems to have been ages.not that much different from the 767.is it still an ongoing project? steve-0
According to their forum it's still going...DJ

According to their forum it's still going...
to be more precise: according to their forum, according to a post one and a half year ago, it' still going on ... blum.gif

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's always good for a chat, since years. Are there any news? :(

Maybe they have secretly been working on making the 757 the first airliner add on for MSFlight... :(

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

they have been working on this project for so long the work they have done is probably already out dated as far as graphics goes, I really wonder how it will stack up to the ngx, graphically anyways.

• Upvote 1

Yeah! Mayb... Sorry. There's no SDK in Flight.
Really?? And here I was absolutely convinced that on March 1, I would be flying my fully loaded 757 from Hilo to Kona... Oh well...

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

And here I was absolutely convinced that on March 1, I would be flying my fully loaded 757 from Hilo to Kona...
Very optimistic. On every level ;-)

Awww man, I even have my flap pedals ready :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

Really?? And here I was absolutely convinced that on March 1, I would be flying my fully loaded 757 from Hilo to Kona... Oh well...
Count me in! :(

I always thought a 767 was Fat 757 :biggrin:cockpit looks identical..just stick it in the GYM for a few months and you have a skinny 757.I know the guys are part time developers and there are only three of them.Maybe the news of flight has made them think again.i know i would.steve-0

they have been working on this project for so long the work they have done is probably already out dated as far as graphics goes...
Very HARD to believe with André Folkers in the team really...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO