Sign in to follow this  
FLIGHTO

TRAFFIC

Ok guys I think I am about done. Just need to tidy up a bit and properly align a few thingsIt should be available tomorrow, but is what it look like so far. Anything else I am missing that you guys wanted.2012-2-15_17-48-1-926.jpg

Hi, Great looking edits there. How can we get hold of this new gauge? PM with our address?Andrew

Hi, Great looking edits there. How can we get hold of this new gauge? PM with our address?Andrew
yes PM with email address, but please specify G500 you using-Bert's RXP edited G500 with RXP GPS-Standard G500 with carenado GPS'sotherwise I dont know which gauge to send you. I have edited both the standard version as well as bert latest version V3.3.

Ok I think I have it finalisd. have send it out to a few to test. Once I get some feedback I will send to the rest.final.jpg

Not in this update

Excellent!! this update will have tcas too??
No this version release will not have "proper" tcas but it will display the traffic as in post 8. I might consider the possibility at later stage to have a proper "tcas" added. For now the traffic being displayed on the screen is really more then good enough for me. Edited by bliksimpie

For me too, its really great !! yesterday i send you a pm with my mail.... i use Standard G500 with carenado GPS's.

Bliksimpie,PM sent. Thanks again for all your efforts.Glen

Edited by glenm

People of the palaceplease note the followingBetween me and Bert we got to an understanding that he will rather send out the RXP versions.Biggest reason is that I dont have RXP installed and I cannot properly test new features I add and sometimes it do need a little more code to make it work with the RXP and thus we can be sure that everything is working 100% with RXP install also, otherwise I would have send things out that dont work properly and it will just confuse the hell out of the people. Between me and Bert we will always work together so that if he enhance something he will let me know so that if I can use that enhancement in the standard version then I will surely use it, and also visa versa. So nobody is loosing out at all.if you want the RXP version, with included traffic etc, would you be so kind to send him a PM. Bert Pieke http://forum.avsim.n...706-bert-pieke/thanksJB

Bliksimpie This Gauge Mod is Excellent Thank You Again !!!!!!!!
Thanks for the feedback. much appreciated. always nice to hear people enjoy a little enhancement. Edited by bliksimpie

Just had a chance to try out the new mod......excellent job guys. The traffic add-on is defiantly a plus....especially the trend dots! The GPS ETE and VOR/DME selections really complete the gauge. In the short time that I have tested it, it works as promised and with no discernible hick ups. Both you guys deserve a couple of cold ones for your continued improvement of this gauge.Cheers,gmac