Sign in to follow this  
Flight Sim Addict

737 NGX WITH 3D LIGHTS

There must be a way a automatically disallowing screenshots that break the rules..... it would seem to be such a waste of the screenshot forum mods time.....as it happens so often! :(

Yes you are breaking the rules.Your shots are nice but please read the rules about screenshot posting....

Wasn't shouting on purpose forgot the keylock, and yes I have so I don't understand the problem . they are my shots, I'm not a vendor, I am linking them from an image hosting site the only problem I am guessing you have is are they too big?Well sorry guys, I am new to this so help me out and tell me what I am doing wrong. thanks

When in doubt, ask and then post...You seem to know already that they are too large.

Since it is hard to get the verbalization and inflection of one's text's I will spell it out.I am not being a smartass, I am new to posting here and I have read the rules but I don't know what I am doing wrong.I post to several other forums this way and everything is ok.So instead of ripping me and making sly comments help a fellow simmer that just wants to share his screenshots out and tell me what I am doing wrong and I will fix the problem......... thanksWell sorry guys the forum rules say if the file is to big it will be reduced automatically. but I think I have figured out the problemseems that the statement made in the forum rules about reducing automatically does not work, So If i do not uplaod from the image hosting site ( these are the big pics) and just use the attach files button they load a lot smaller so I will use that from now on and hope thats the right way to do itthanks for your help.... enjoy the shots and Happy flying!

Since it is hard to get the verbalization and inflection of one's text's I will spell it out.I am not being a smartass, I am new to posting here and I have read the rules but I don't know what I am doing wrong.I post to several other forums this way and everything is ok.So instead of ripping me and making sly comments help a fellow simmer that just wants to share his screenshots out and tell me what I am doing wrong and I will fix the problem......... thanksWell sorry guys the forum rules say if the file is to big it will be reduced automatically. but I think I have figured out the problemseems that the statement made in the forum rules about reducing automatically does not work, So If i do not uplaod from the image hosting site ( these are the big pics) and just use the attach files button they load a lot smaller so I will use that from now on and hope thats the right way to do itthanks for your help.... enjoy the shots and Happy flying!
You have sme lovely screenshots and thanks for sharing them with us! I loom forward to seeing more.Aaron G.

FSA, no one was accusing you of being a "hard case" so please do not take it that way.Glad you got it sorted and I agree the shots are nice.

Hi, only the pixel size will be reduced automaticly but not how heavy the file is. You´s are mostly arround 300+ Kb but they have to be arround 200 KB. So please try to scale them down a bit.

FSA,What program are you using, and how do you reduce the size of the image (not the dimensions)?

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

@Crosswind, I use Windows Paint to convert the Bmp. to a Jpeg It does not ask or give me an option of how big or what quality I want the Jpeg to be it just coverts it. And I have never had to worry about that.All of the other forums that I post to don't care what size they are this is the only forum that seems to care about that. so if you know what I need to do in paint or what program I need to get so I can post here the help would be appreicated.thanks FSA

FSA,Windows Paint while functional to some extent does not allow full flexibility for some simple tasks. If i may suggest, there are a few freeware applications that have just as much punch in some areas as the big players like Photoshop and paint Shop Pro do. Try downloading a program called GIMP, some users here can attest to its functionality, but i have not had a chance to play around with it.GIMP Application: http://www.gimp.org/If you do choose to try it, here is a link on how to accomplish the task of reducing the file size. (http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tutorial-quickie-jpeg.html)Cheers

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos