Sign in to follow this  
fulcrum_64th

ATR 72 - 600

Dear All,I just came across the upgraded version of the popular ATR 72- 500 : the - 600. I recall the flight 1 ATR 72-500 which was a brilliant model for its time. Then came the amazing PMDG J 41. And then the rumors that PMDG is working on a dash 8...Anyway, just wanted to share the existence of that plane :( The flightdeck looks really cool !CheersKarim

Edited by fulcrum_64th

That does look very nice...and very different.I loved the F1 ATR infact im thinking of reinstalling it i just hope we see this 600 model in FSX one day!Thanks for sharing.

Chris Howard

.....sure.... an ATR in the quality of PMDG´s JS41/737NG would be much appreciated .... (I have the Flight1 edition as well ) ... and a couple of weeks ago I actually had a ride in the jumpseat of an ATR here in Denmark ... :smile:Jesper

Aerosoft and McPhat are working on an ATR for X-plane that might proove interesting.
Sadly, it is to be nowhere near PMDG (or indeed F1) standards regarding system modelling, even if it will look very good.

Sadly, it is to be nowhere near PMDG (or indeed F1) standards regarding system modelling, even if it will look very good.
and its for xplane (boo!) :(

YEAAAAHHH!!!! Milviz is working on an ATR72-600 for FSX/P3D guys :D, learn more here

1 hour ago, scacho said:

YEAAAAHHH!!!! Milviz is working on an ATR72-600 for FSX/P3D guys :D, learn more here

:biggrin: ....has started to create. Now sit back and wait patiently, really patiently.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Haha yeah ^^! They keep moving on it with the 3D panel this time:

DAezdMFXkAA8G5t.jpg

I can't find my topic on milviz dev the ATR, maybe there is an internal error, or an admit has deleted the post; so I leave it here :/

Working onboard both the -500s and the -600s, love them very much!

• Upvote 1

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

On 23/05/2017 at 8:01 PM, kityatyi said:

Working onboard both the -500s and the -600s, love them very much!

Seriously?! Awesome, you might save them haha! Actually, they are looking for someone to send them pictures/videos showing how systems work together -as a matter of high realism.. Here is an example: https://aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/37318/what-does-the-atr72-600-mfd-system-display-look-like?platform=hootsuite

I guess they will be happy if you can contact them even on twitter or facebook!

Already contacted them, they never replied.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

On ‎2017‎/‎05‎/‎27 at 1:11 PM, kityatyi said:

Already contacted them, they never replied.

How/where did you contact Milviz? You might have contacted us only after someone else responded but either way it may have been overlooked.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

On 2017-5-28 at 6:38 PM, Narutokun said:

How/where did you contact Milviz? You might have contacted us only after someone else responded but either way it may have been overlooked.

On Facebook on the 5th of March.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

Facebook posts easily get lost. Try posting in the work in progress board on our support forums and it will be more easily noticed.

• Upvote 1

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion