Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Where'd my thread go?

Hi Tom or Scott,Where'd my thread go? I wrote one this morning concerning the security policies and programs being developed by the govenment in the near future that is now missing. Not only was it a general interest thread, but has specific information about intrusive new airline flight security programs.Was there a forum glitch?Thanks,Elrond

Elrond, I'm not sure and while I'd never rule out forum glitch, the last I saw the thread yesterday morning, it looked like it might not be heading in a good direction. So possibly Tom or another admin pulled it. I didn't pull it and like I said, since I didn't see what had transpired during the day with it, I cannot say for sure what the reason was for it getting pulled.